Lies lies and lies

Your pov
It had been an hour since I was laying by Harry who was sleeping, and watching some random TV show. I got up to use the bathroom and saw Tommy and Darcy playing outside. It was sweet to see the two get along and especially when it was slightly snowing. I came back from the bathroom to see Tommy yelling "UNCLE HARRY COME HERE QUICK. LOOK AT DARCY HELP!!!" I rushed over to the deck and not wanting to wake Harry from his deep slumber. I looked to see Darcy throwing up most of her lunch which Harry had made for us. I rubbed Darcy's back gently and took her inside upstairs. "Babe what's the matter? You've been quite off since this morning. Wanna tell mumma what's wrong?" I whispered and kinda cooed. "Mumma, Tommy made eat something nasty. It was moldy cheddar cheese yuck!" Darcy exclaimed. I wondered to see if Darc was lying or if Tommy can ever actually do that. "Hm alrighty then. Let's get back down for dinner. Stay by mommy please." I told her as we walked down the stairs. I told Darcy to go sit down by the dinner table meanwhile I tried waking Harry up.
Harry's pov
I felt y/n come around and I faked being asleep. "Harry, please wake up it's almost time for dinner." Y/n shook me and gave me kiss on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her waist and whined in a moaning way (a/n--excuse this part I couldn't quite explain it haha). "Harry you gotta let go and get up. Plus I heard Gemma calling for me." Y/n complained. "Ugh fine! I'm up and let's go." I shouted as I got up. I followed behind y/n and sat down next to y/n. "Yumm, this pie is amazing! Who made it?" I questioned. "Hm I don't know, maybe your loving wife y/n." Gemma giggled. I saw y/n blush from the corner of my eye. "Well this is just brilliant babe. Thank you for this pie. Oh and Gemma! Your pie is as excellent as y/n's." I told Gemma and y/n.
Third person pov
After dinner, everyone cuddled up and watched Bambi together. It was peaceful until everyone fell asleep except for y/n and Darcy. Y/n promised to watch the whole movie with Darcy since she didn't seem to feel well as well.
Y/n pov
I looked over to Darcy seeing her sweat and turn pale. I sensed Darcy wasn't okay. Immediately I took her up into our room where Darcy then sprinted to throw up in the toilet. "Oh baby, can you just tell me what's wrong? I feel like you lied to me Darc." I then said. "Sorry mumma, I did lie by accident. Tommy didn't do anything,I'm just felt yucky this morning. I threw up for the third time and I didn't want Daddy to know." Darcy cried. I patted her back and told her "babe it's alright, just don't lie next time. Please just tell me when you're sick. Daddy just tries to take care of you, love." She nodded and fell asleep. I thought to myself of how angry Harry would get for Darcy lying to me. Oh well, I'll just tell Harry it's not that bad when he's in a good mood.
Harry's pov
I looked over to see that Gemma and Tommy were headed for bed while mum and Robin were already in their room. I didn't find my girls so I thought they were probably asleep upstairs. I quietly ran upstairs and entered the room to see that my babies were all asleep and tucked in. I snuggled in by y/n and kissed her goodnight along with Darcy. That's when one of our phones meaning me or y/n's phone fell scaring all of us. "SHIT YOU...LITTLE..." I stopped midsentence to see y/n glaring and Darcy oooing about me cursing. "I'm sorry one of our phones fell and..." I felt useless to apologize. "Mumma, is daddy going to get punished??" I heard Darcy ask. "Mhmm when we get home, he is going to get punished real bad." Y/n winked at me. I smirked and went back to bed.