Cocky Kids Run

Cocky kids run faster than lightning and so do tiny little dragons who fly to the moon.

They found some cheese, but it was moldy and old, but also magical.

The people loved magical dairy products made from only the tiny dragons.

They enjoyed to riddle and rhyme and fight crime.

Tiny dragons loathe huge black spiders, so cheesy tarantulas are being trampled by great hogs who wear saddles of luxurious leather on their backs as well as on their hairy hands.

People loved small pink pictures made out of lead crystal glass.

Out of nowhere, a satyr materialized.

The people were fainting and panicking all over town.

The town failed to recognize the gigantic dragons approaching at blazing speed towards the core of the earth.

The solar police threw many things at the dragons such as mangos, and also live nearby the ranch that is full of flying cattle which also sparkle like shiny vampires in the sun.

Consequently, a dalmation ran to the sparkling animals and got caught in a swirling vortex and died, but became a zombie that likes to consume a lot of lettuce.

Lettuce became scarce because of the brutal short dictator that decided that vegetables are malevolent and should be destroyed by pestle.

The little dragons went around the town some more to find the secret jadelite of Pickleberry E. Doominheimer.

He was psychopathic, evil, and handsome.

Many people fell over the rainbow that had fallen due to the raining of cats and dogs.

They, the pirates, were eating random beans.

They were venomous and also purple, but remained nutritious thanks to the majestic bean carp dwarf nutrients. J

ohn Watson grew hysterical butterflies all around in his stomach and his knees.

The pickle then jumped out of his jelly belly and killed Jeffrey.

Then, pigs died.

Thanks to all who have participated!

@Pickles224 @WhyNow @dzinesgirl @Luckydaze @AzaleaS @the_hooded_girl @Lexi52500 @xIshLeDiamosaurRawrx @YoyoLovesDBZ @m5luvgleek

A special thanks to @AzaleaS who contributed the most posts!

Join in the next game! The link will be posted on my message board!