little me

Hey im Raven but I prefer Rae. so I live on my own had a family and now I don't , Im not going to explain further. im 16 years old and live out In the streets id be in an orphanage home if I didn't have a condition. it might be weird at first because as far as I know im the only one and its a myth but...well im a werewolf. yep I didn't find out or "turn" until I was 15, hiding such secret from your family is tough but I should've told them because they were just like me. if I told them I shifted they could've helped me I could've learned to stop myself from...I cant think about that know.

I have friends along the streets I walk, I just try not to get attached and expose what I am to them and become a pathetic dissected thing. oof what the? I realized im now laying against the cold gravel street. damn I cant be drunk haha o yes I can. I wobbly get up and hear one of my friends laughing at me then helping me up. "really rae? cant walk like a normALL" "you were saying jack?" I laugh as I try to pick me and jack up off the street. We all just laugh it off and I sober up enough to make sure they are safely in their houses. I then walk a much longer distance to the place I call my home...the woods.

Now it's not as pathetic as it sounds I was going through every envelope and file my parents had before I left home and found out that my parents built a hidden house. The home was hidden by huge trees and a big rock. It was big enough for our family and a couple of more rooms, so five bedrooms in total with their own beautiful fairly big bathrooms, a living room, kitchen and one restroom down stairs for guests. As I enter the woods I get tired of being in my human state - drunk and two legged. So I make sure no gross teens have come here to make out then I walk to the nearest tree and shift. Being in my wolf state feels amazing I can feel everything under my feet I can hear the beautiful wind gushing one way as the night creatures sing along side with it. The woods smell is lovely the rich soil to the ripe green leaves. I see the night dew drops dripping from the leaves to the grass and see the baby bat flying out of the nest to join his mother for a night flight.

What's great about my wolf is that since her senses sharpen she brings herself from my drunken state to my sober senses as soon as I shift. I don't know if there are any people like me if there are I wonder if they can do the same too. I grab my clothes with my pearly canine whites and walk to my little home. The moon is out and it compliments my coat real nice. My wolf is white. Pure white , Snow White. Its amazing to say the least. I see the rock I carved with the number. It's the number 4 it represents the four of us my mom my dad my older brother and me. already feeling myself tear up I shake off the thought of all of us and unlocked my lock thick enough for me and my wolf to open then push the door to enter my home.i went up the  stairs that follows to the different rooms.I shifted back into my human form quickly changed into shorts and a muscle shirt then went back down the stairs to close my door and locked it from the inside.

Feeling a bit hungry from the eventful day I open my fridge and grab Some strawberries and a glass of sunny D juice. I walk to the empty table and occupy one chair. It's so quite and lonely just being here by myself. I wish I trusted myself around the humans so I wouldn't have to live here or by myself at all. I finish eating , wash my dishes then go up stairs into my room which is the last door on the right of the big hall. I slowly walk down the hall running my fingers across the walls. I look at the pictures I put up of my family and I. I decided to put them up to remember them and all the fun we had. I sigh sadly as I reached my door, I didn't want to be the first door cause that would've been my parents room. I open my door turn the light on and strip off my clothes lazily as I turn the bath faucet on and slip in a perfect temperature I bath myself before just sitting there then I do what I always do at night....I cry.