Stay... A Little Longer

Sorry, didn't update in a long while. I do my chapters inside class so as you can see I write bits and bits when I get the chance. Sometimes I just get really lazy ;w; Sorry, but here is the next chapter!

After that, Veigar came back inside.

"Well I don't have anything to do here anymore, bye," I said sadly.

"Okay bye," he said.

"Wait..." He muttered.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"Well can you stay here a little longer? Well of course I just want you to help out around the house today," he asked with a flustered face.

"Are you sure I won't be a bother?" I questioned in a stuttering voice, lost for my words because of how shocked I was.

"Well if you don't mess anything up you won't be a bother," he replied.

I sat on the couch and asked, "Well what do you need help with?"

"Well you can clean up the place here?" he suggested.

"What is there to clean? It is pretty neat here," I asked wondering what to do. I can't get the thought of Veigar asking me to stay with him....

"Well eh eh... Just find something to help out with!" He said.

"Well it's kind of late so you want me to make food or anything?" I asked.

"Sure, I have instant noodles in the cupboard," Veigar agreed.

"Don't you have anything else, like ingredients?" I asked.

"No, I usually eat instant noodles," he answered.

"Well let's go buy something then! There is a super market near and we can think of what to make there," I suggested.

"Okay," he agreed.

We went to the super market nearby. While I was looking in the candy section (cause Lulu likes sweets) I saw Tristana... Honestly I don't want her to see me, she might get the wrong idea and it would be bad for Veigar, although I do wish it were to be true... Ugh, Lulu! Get your head together!

"Veigar... hide," I whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"Shh" I said grabbing his hand and bobbing down behind the cardboard boxes.

Veigar and I stayed quiet as I peeked to see when Tristana leaves.

Then I realized that I'm still holding Veigar's hand. My face went red but I still held onto his hand. I didn't want to let go for some odd reason. I was too embarrassed to look at Veigar's face or peek to look out for Tristana anymore.

Well hope you liked to chapter! Thanks for reading like always.