I Like Coffee Right...

This fanfic shall be finished soon! >.<

I instantly turned bright red. How did she know that? Did everyone see us? I started to go into a panicked state as Tris just kept on laughing at me.

"How do you know that?" I demanded, but it was no hope Tris was still giggling.

"Tris, tell me please!" I told her again, but my voice almost seemed desperate. A few heads had towards us as I yelled that out. So I resorted to gently nudging Tris, hoping to get her attention instead of everyone else's in the coffee shop. It didn't work so I let out a small whine of annoyance.

"Okay, okay, calm down," Tris ushered me. "I was at the supermarket, you know the one near us".

I glanced over to the supermarket across the road then looked back at her dumbfounded. Why was she even there in the first place? Well the point was, why did she have to be there at such a time? Ah, and I thought I was in the clear but I thought wrong.

"I going to go buy some stuff" Tris shrugged, "And guess what, I just happened to see you two hiding being some shady poopies!" She giggled again.

I tried to say something but it only came out as a stutter and squeak.

"Don't worry, don't worry" Tris said "No one else saw you guys... I don't think so. Well you guys seems to be close now. You know Veigar, distancing himself away from others. Cold and harsh and oh look little Lulu still likes him," She laughed to herself.

I sighed with relief, "Good, I hope nobody will think-" I hesitated for a bit,"Think I like Veigar... but wait did I look that shady?" I said while continuing to blush and laughed along with Tris.

I thought about it. Cold and harsh yet I still liked him. At first he didn't seem too fond of me. Basically I was I was a little stupid and crazy when I first entered the league. I found Veigar interesting but not as in a way that I liked him. Oh, but right after one he picked at the hat, I could feel my hear racing. I slowly tried to change myself act more of a nice person as I would like to say. Well even if Veigar wants 'take over the world', I want to help him. I've always wondered if I changed for the best or something that was too forced onto me. I can't change that now, I've been adapted to this anyways.

All of a sudden while lost in my thoughts, I saw Veigar just standing there.

"Eh, I was going to say hello," he said trying not to look at my face directly.

I saw Veigar and instantly my heart raced. I quickly jumped behind Tris and screamed from the inside. "Veigar? When did you get here?" I let out a fake little giggle.

"Well, just like you guys came here, for the coffee? I mean, this is a coffee shop." Veigar stated.

"Eh, I should go get coffee right about now right?" Veigar said and tried to look at me with crooked smile.

"Wait, did you hear our conversation?" I asked nervously while looking towards the ground praying for a no.

He hesitated for a second. "Ah... no..." Veigar said and averted his eyes to the ground. "I should really be going to get that coffee now..."

I stayed behind Tris and tugging her shirt sending her eye messages of help.

Tris looked at Lulu and finally noticed the situation and began to speak up, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up, stop bothering Lulu-" I stopped Tris in her tracks and quickly put my hand over her mouth to stop her from speaking.

"Um, what Tris was meant to say was that, um, I really like the coffee here! Hahahahaha..." I grabbed Tris' arm and dragged her towards the girls washroom. I left without saying anymore to Veigar, I was flustered.

Well thanks for reading! I would like to start finishing off this fanfic. Thank you for those who have been following this fanfic. Also extra fact about me... I don't like coffee XD 

PS FRIENDS HELPED TY POOPIES