Chapter 1

Hope's POV

I sighed slightly, and walked into my room. I drop my bag on my bed and wiped away a stray tear . I turned and looked into the mirror and at myself. My staring blue eyes almost completely hidden by my chocolate brown hair, my thin and fragile body. I looked ill.I gazed down at my wrists, the faded criss-crossed scars still there...still there from long ago.  A constant reminder of what I had become . I gently traced a finger over them. I take a deep breath as i remember reasons why some of those scars are there. I reach up and pull my hair into a messy bun, revealing my protruding cheek bones even more. I sigh agin and walked over to my wardrobe. I swing open the doors and pull out a pair of tattered old jean shorts and a simple yet nice vest top. I then walk over to my door and grabbed my faded blue hoodie off the back of the handle and threw it on , leaving it undone.

I open up my bedroom door and walked downstairs,  into the kitchen.There was no one at home, I was completely alone. I went to the fridge and opened it up, I peered inside and chewed the inside of my cheeck thoughtfully, wht to have, what to have.. In the end I settled with a simple orange juice. I twisted open the cap and placed the bottle on the counter, I then went to the cupboard and looked for a glass.Standing on tiptoes, I reached up and my fingers brushed against what I was looking for. I grabbed the glass and took it down out of the cupboard. Placing the cup down I poured out the juice. I stared out the window for a while before walking into the living room, taking the juice with me.

I threw myself onto the  cream coloured leather sofa, throwing my phone on the half glass, half wood coffee table and switched on the TV. I flicked through the channels to see if one of my favourite movie was on. Pitch Perfect. I don't really know why I love this , I mean it is a pretty simple movie, I guess I just love how they create music without any instruments and I mean you have to admit Fat Amy is just hilarious. 

A few hours, 3 movies watched, 2 bottles of drinks finished, 2 and a half big bowls of popcorn gone and I heard the front door open. I sat up to see my older sister Lexi walks in. She looked at me and chuckled slightly.

"Movie day?" she asked me. I nod and grinned at her. 

"Saved our movie?" she continued curiously

"Yes, don't worry. I can never watch it alone. Besides it is OUR movie." I reminded her. She laughed, her slightly brighter blue eyes shining. She walked over and threw her bag and jacket by the bottom of the stairs and joined me. I grabbed the remote, pressed play and our movie began to start. As our favorite scene came on we squealed. Halfway throughout the movie we were both laughing. At that moment the front door opened. Our mum popped her head round the edge of the door, looked at us than the TV. She chukled knowing it was sister movie night. She made her way up the stairs to her room. By the end of the 3rd movie there are more chocolate bar wrappers, more empty drink bottles, tear soaked tissues on the floor and another 3 bowls of popcorn finished.When Lexi went to look for another movie for us to watch i checked my phone and saw that i had a text. I ignored it knowing it's nothing important. At that point Lexi then popped the movie into the DvD player. I looked at her confused as she sat beside me grinning.I glanced at the TV to see that she had chosen The Lion King. I shook my head and chuckled. 

"Really Lex?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. She nodded and grabbed what was left of the popcorn. I chuckled and lied back on the sofa resting my legs on her since she was sat in the corner of the sofa. Before i knew it, i was slowly drifting to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey so here's chapter one, I know it's VERY short.. better than nothing though

Credits need to go to a good friend And AMAZING writer Lauren as she did help uite a lot with it.. 

Tell me what you think..

Vote Vote vote :)