Chapter 2

Hope's POV

*DREAM*

"How could you do this Hope? I thought you were my friend." A voice told me

"I, I , I didn't mean for this to hapen , i was-" I tried to explain

"No Hope, You never mean for anything to happen.  You're just the usual Hopeless Hope!" She shouted at me

"I'm Not . I'm sorry, I can s-sort it out, i swear!" i say, but then all i heard was a scream.  Blood everywhere. Shouting, lots and lots of shouting. Panicking. 

"HOPE! YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID?!?" he shouted at me. panick and shock on his face.

"I, Im sorry, i didn't mean for th'this to happen . i just wanted to h-help her" i say back to him holding back my tears. 

"Yeah well thanks to your help. We've lost her!" he shouted disgustedly. Everyone looked at me ashamed. They geered, threw things, threatened me . BANG.

*END OF DREAM*

I wake up panting and sweating. I looked around me to see my sister fast asleep on the armchair. I reached over my hand trembling and grabbed my phone. 4:30 am . I shake my head and took a deep breath. Standing up i walked up the stairs quietly and into my room. I walk into my bathroom and ran the water. Stripping out of my clothes i reached a hand and tested the water. Perfect. I stepped inside the shower, warm water instantly hitting my fragile looking body. I stop the water while i applied my jasmine scented shampoo and conditioner on. Humming to 'i wont give up' i rinsed my hair.

I stepped out of the shower when i was done and dried myself down. Wrapping the towel around my body and another in my hair i walked out and towards my chest of drawers and grabbed a black black undergarment set and put them on. I then walked over to my wardrobe and opened it up. I thought for a moment before grabbing slim fit holed jeans and a simple black v neck tee with white writing.  I slip the jeans on and them the tee. I glance at the clock on my wall 5:12 . Great. 3 hours 15 mins to let pass. i grabbed my laptop and went onto facebook. Logging in I decided to look at video's posted when everything was right. I smiled as i watched Lucas and my cover of 'Battlefield'. My smile slowy died as i see the last ever cover me and everyone did. I felt the warm salty tears fill my eyes and fall. I wiped them away and shut my laptop.

I stand up and put my laptop on my desk. I walked back over to my bed and sat down thinking. What if i didn't help her? What if i just stayed quiet? Why was i so stupid? i bite my lip as more and more questions spring to mind. After a few more thoughts i was now biting my lip so hard that i could taste the metalicness in my mouth. I get up and walk to the mirror. i sigh as i clean up my lip. I take a look at the time. 1 hour 30 mins to kill.. what to do? I decide to grab my big curlers and i plug them in. when they were heated up i take random chunks of my hair leaving soft messy curls. 30 mins later and im done. i put the hot curlers away and applied a layer of foundation and mascara on. I grab my black  hoddie and threw it on , leaving it unzipped.  I grab my phone and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Opening the cupboard i grab a bowl and poured some milk and cereal inside. I  sat down at the table and slowly ate. 

"You're up early" my mum says making herself a cup of tea. I just gave her a small smile. I glance at my phone to see that it's 8:16. I stand up and put my plate in the dishwasher. I run up the stairs into my room grabbing my school bag and ran back into the kitchen took my phone off of the table ,blew a kiss to my mum and left. 

I lock the door and turned to see Lucas across the road. I can't help but notice that he's changed a lot as well. His light hazel eyes lost it's smile, his hair lifeless and his smile . well it just wasnt there. He looked up and made eye contact with me but this time he had an unreadable expression on. He quickly diverted his gaze elsewhere and walked off in the other direction. I sighed as i walked to school thinking about him. He seemed different but i couldn't tell why. i've known him since he was 5 and i've never seen him like this. I continued walking for another 30 mins until i walked into the school building. the bell goes and im off to class. 

-(SKIP OR IMAGINE A HIGH SCHOOL DAY)-

Hope's POV

I stare at the clock waiting for the last 5 minutes to go. RING. the bell goes. Finally. i pack all my things up making sure that i left last. As i get through the door , someone pulls me to the side. I look up to see Lucas. 

"l-lucas?" i say confused as he grabbed me.

"Hope, we need to talk" He said. seriousness written on his face. 

_______________________________________________________---

Wow... so 2 chapters in one day... great :D 

<3 natasha