Chapter 7

Ok Notes! The Igneel encounter awaits!

Levy's POV
As we ran over to the smell, we saw Igneel, engulfed in flames. "So, he can also turn his body to flames!" I yell. All if the sudden, I see Natsu run in front of me. "Natsu!" Lucy yells.

"Ice dragon: wing attack!" I shoot ice blades at Igneel, knowing it won't to much, but it'll give Natsu time. Natsu hops on Igneel's back and begins to eat the flames. "Off of me boy! Do you have a death wish?!" He roars. "Igneel! Listen to me! It's Natsu!" Igneel shakes him off.

"Igneel, enough!" I hear that voice. The mad woman! "He's no good dead! And neither are they!" The woman takes off her hood to reveal red horns, black wings, and a long black dress. "Come here, girl." She says. She's a demon! My body moves on it's own.

Gajeel's POV
"Shrimp!" I yell. "Get away!" I yell again. "I can't Gajeel! I'm not in control!" I fight the control she has over me, only to receive a large headache. "Gaaah!" I hear her screech. "Levy!" Irene roars. "Shut up lizard!" She screams. Her headache seems to just gets worse and worse.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" She cries out again. "I'm coming Levy!" Just then, an ice lance shoots from her hand. "Gajeel! Get away!" "I'm ain't god damn leaving you here! We're mates remember?"

"Awww. Touching." I don't like that sarcastic tone. "But, I don't like guys." The mad woman said before knocking Levy out and teleporting her away. "No... I'm so sorry Irene." I say, tears coming to my eyes. "I couldn't protect her..." I feel tears running down my cheeks.

Ooh. Can Gajeel save Levy? Or will he lose his mate forever? Find out in chapter 8!