Chapter 29

Harry's pov

I watched the women carry her lifeless body on the wheelie. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I heard the sirens and I held her hand in mine.

I caused all of this. If only I wasn't so jealous but I couldn't calm myself. They took her inside the ambulance, I followed them in but the women pushed me out.

Only one person could go so Liam went. I got inside my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

We got there and as Liam and I tried going inside the room they didn't let us and that got me really frustrated.

"It seems that everything was amazing two days ago. Alex and I were happy together, I wasn't so eager She's in there because of me. If I hadn't abusive, she would've been at home Right now.. But instead. She. She got" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

I heard Liam sob next to me and I wiped away my tear before it could fall. I hate how the fucking nurses won't let us In or tell us anything.

It's been 4 hours and still no news. Nothing. As I got up to head to the cafeteria a women came out.

"Any family members here for Alexandra Payne?" Liam and I stand up and Liam gives me a weird look.

"Brother and fiance " I speak out She nodded and we went into the room Alex was in.

"Please be gentle. She's not awake and she's just lost the baby" she said closing the door on her way out.

" I made her loose the baby" I whisper to myself. She's gonna hate me even more. I've never seen her this damaged, this broken, and it's all because of me. It's all my fault she's here.

Liam and I sat on the seats on each sides of the bed. I held her hand in mine and started crying and I heard a few sobs from Liam knowing he's crying too.

The person I love is laying here beside me, lifeless. I wish this never had to happen. I'm such a prick, but she still keeps coming back to me and I keep treating her like complete worthless shit.

...

It has been almost two weeks since I've been here. I haven't left this place at all. And I don't even plan on leaving until I know she's okay and in my arms again.

She kind of looks better, all the bruises are gone but her stomach still hasn't heeled yet. Liam and the rest of the guys, and Eleanor have came and left but Liam's slept here a few times.

And the guys have kind of been helping me out. When we're at meets or singing they're telling them I'm sick and shit like that.

I laid my head on her thigh and I looked up at her. Her stomach slowly started moving and I put my hand on it. I felt her hand move from mine and I quickly looked up at her.

"What? I'm im alive?"She asked in shock
I nodded my head repeatedly tears filling my eyes. She wiped them away and smiled.

"Come" she said moving, making space for me. I shook my head.
"No you need some rest babe. I love you so much" i cried

" tell me we're still having this baby" I say puting my hand on her tummy

"I know it's gone Harry. The baby I was meant to have was all along yous harry" she almost cries

" I know and I'm so so sorry alex. I don't know why you get hurt so many times"

"Loves meant to hurt Harry. That's what kind of makes it interesting yet painful" she said before falling asleep. This time, I know she's waking up.

...
Alex's pov

I woke up to several several conversations going on.
"Alex your awake!" Yelled Liam rushing over to give me a hug. Soon, they all did too.

I looked around and found Harry laying next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. It takes him a while but he woke up and sat up with a smile.

"How are you feeling love?" Asked Louis holding my hand.
"I'm feeling okay" I laughed
"I missed you so much" said zayn coming for a hug.

"I missed you guys too. Come on Ive probably been out for an hour" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Almost two weeks" Niall said.
"Woah. You guys came in and out for two weeks?" I asked widening my eyes.

"Nope. Harry stayed with you the whole time, didn't leave your side for one second" zayn smiled

I looked over at Harry and he was smiling too. " I love you"
"I love you too" he said wrapping his arms around me