Proluge

Elsa's P.O.V
I've been in my room for quite a few years why because of that accident. Anyway so today was like any other day I'd wake up eat breakfast in my room read books. But around night time i hear someone in my room. I feel scared.

"Who's there?" I question. This boy came out of the shadowy part of my room. His hair and eyes brown reminds me of chocolate. He's very handsome. But that still doesn't change the fact he's in my room.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry for intruding but my friend threw my football up here and my dad had given it to me before he died and it's one of the last things i have of him. I just wanted my ball back." I remember that ball i got out of my bed and picked up the ball and passed it to him. I felt sympathy for him for my parents died over the sea going to my cousin Rapunzel wedding. As i passed the ball to him our hands touched and we both blush.

" I'm Elsa." I say not want to miss an opportunity to make my very first friend. His eyes widen. And immediately bows in my presence.

" Mi'lady I'm Jackson Overland but you highness may call me Jack." I giggled.

"Jack, just treat me like you're regular person please." I smile.

" I can do that Elsa." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Will you come back tomorrow night?" I asked hoping he would.

"Depends on you would you like me to." He smirked.

"Would you please." I begged

"Whatever the princess wants." He smiled and climb out my window.

[Time Skip 3 years]

Jack and i are outside ice skating he's very nervous about something. I wonder what about we've been dating for 2 years i had since told him of my powers.

"Jack are you okay you seem to be a bit nervous." I asked him.

" Me I'm fine."he chuckles nervously he skates over to me holds my hands. He starts "Snowflake, i love you so much and i don't want to spend my life with anyone one else but you so will you do the incredible honor of becoming my wife?"

I cry happily and nod my head 'yes' he smiles and kisses me. I'm getting married to my one true love. We got married the next night. It was just me him the priest and the snow. I was so happy. But about 6 months later he died saving his sister. I miss him. I became queen but stayed faithful. I only hope he could come back and maybe as my favorite book character Jack Frost. Ever since that day i talked to the moon who was like a father to me and he'd answer me. But the moon was always there to help me.