Chapter 2

Manny's P.O.V
It hurt to see my daughter in so much pain. Yes, Elsa is my daughter. I'll explain later but she's so hurt you know just for her I'll make Jack come back and give him his memories of Elsa and I'll help this couple out. I'll help Elsa she deserves it.

Jack's P.O.V
I feel my body rise up out of the ice. I here a voice in my head saying 'you are Jackson Overland Frost and your wife is Queen Elsa of Arendalle' then all my memories rush through my mind of me and Elsa. I remember her. I picked up this staff. And ice shot out of it.

Elsa's P.O.V
I walked out on my balcony and i see a man with white hair and clothes.

"Hi dad." I say sniffling

"Hey baby, i know how you feel, it's okay." He conforts me. " Which is why i did something for you baby." I look at him confused. Then out from behind him a boy with white hair and blue eyes showed up he looked alot like Jackson. " Elsa this is your gift i let him come back just for you baby."

"I'm sorry I don't follow." I'm still confused. "Elsa remember your husband feel through the ice well when i was bringing him back his hair and eyes change and he had ice powers. Elsa this is Jackson Overland." I look at him and walked towards my dresser in the draw and opened it to find a picture of Jackson in it and i walk back to Jack then he smiled. I looked at the picture and the Jack then i put my arms around Jack's neck and kissed him. And he held me like only he would. Dad had since left to give us privacy.