Incidents

I didn't have anything to do the rest of the day.

So that night I was glad to get ready for bed. I headed to the captains bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I hopped in the shower. I put on one of Alex's huge black t-shirt and tucked it into a pair of sweat pants.

I wasn't paying attention when I walked out of the bathroom, and I walked right into the Captain. I scrambled to my feet and stood at attention. "I'm so sorry, sir."

He laughed. A deep, husky, sexy laugh. "Pick your stuff up." He said and walked past me.

I hurried back to my quarters, on my way there I passed Foddor. When I got to my bunk I saw my door was slightly open.

I opened the door very, very slowly. But the was no one there. In fact the only thing that was different was my picture of Alex and me was on the bed, not the mirror where it had been when I left thirty minutes ago.

I shook it off. The janitors probably where in a hurry.

I only wish I could shake off the Captain. I slipped into bed with that laugh still haunting me.

•••••

A familiar laugh was coming from no where. But I wasn't scared.

My insides where tingling, and my heart was pounding against my check. 

Everywhere around me was pitch black. Like I was laying in a spotlight. Wearing only my uniform coat.

From the darkness, the Captain emerged. He wore his white dress uniform, but his jacket was open exposing his muscled chest.

"Captain.." I half whimpered.

"Wake up.... GET UP!"

•••••

I jolted out of my bed. "Three more pipes busted, we're heading in." The Captain said as I shoved on my uniform. He left without another word.

I was on the bridge less than 3 minutes later. Foddor was siting in Jasper's usual place, but I knew he was Jasper's relief. The Captain didn't even look my way.

Bringing the boat in was easy. The captain dismissed us all, tomorrow they would bring the ship into dry dock.

•••••

Joel's POV

The crew was excited to have an unexpected week off. Me personally, I could care less.

But the main thing on my mind was Rose. When I went to her quarters she moaned 'captain', and then she jumped out of bed in just a bra and shorts. I wanted to take her so badly right then and there.

I don't understand what's gotten into me.

As I slowly walked off ship, I saw Rose leap into Alex's arms.