C h a r a c t e r s :

Warning: This story is a Laylor fanfiction (Louis Tomlinson and Taylor Swift) and may contains explicit events, violence, strong languages, sexual situations and a few scenes that might be extremely disturbing.
.
Being an open minded individuals are highly appreciated.
.
PS.
***Proceed your own risk.
.
.
.
Just a short note before the characters description.

[I made this fanfic for my readers who requested a Laylor story so I'm hopping that you guys will support this book.

For my Haylor readers I'm making another story cause Breathe was finished so don't worry.

For my new readers you can visit my profile and read my other fanfictions.]

*Descriptions of the characters:
.

//These informations aren't real it's for the story settings only.//

.

.

.
Main Characters:

.
Taylor Swift/Tomlinson: She's a former Highest paid Model in London but when she got married her husband forced her to quit her modeling career. She's the wife of Louis Tomlinson.

.
Louis Tomlinson: CEO/ President of World Group of Companies. He's intimidating, territorial and heartless. He's the husband of Taylor Swift.

.

.

.
Other Characters:

.
Niall Horan: One of the share holders of World Group of Companies. Louis's bestfriend.

.
Liam Payne: Also a share holder of World Group of Companies. Louis's friend and drinking buddy.

.
Selena Gomez: Tay's bestfriend. She has a boyfriend named Zedd and she met him because of Taylor.

.
Briana Jungwirth: Louis's love and former girlfriend. She's a popular stylish. (Guys if you don't like Brianna I understand I'm so sorry, Its just that Eleanor was a sweet girl and she doesn't fit the role that I'm making Brianna to portray.)

.
Zedd: Selena's boyfriend and Taylor's childhood sweetheart.

.
Harry Styles: Taylor's Ex boyfriend and Head of Styles Corporation.

.
Zayn Malik: (know him in the future)

.
***This story was not yet edited so you'll be experiencing some technical and grammatical errors.***