Chapter 1 - winning-

Harmony's P.O.V

So today was a ok day but it could've been better,I mean im not the most popular in school but some ppl know me..ugh but the one that is popular is Jasmine J.C's girlfriend.....ahh j.c. one of the most cutest boys in school then there's connor,sam,ricky,kian, then Trevor Moran. Me I would fight for all of them. Anyways my two bestfriends are coming over to shop and get some cool stuff im in the 10th grade so I gotta look good for ma peeps brooklyn and paige comes over we then get in my car and we got blonde at the tips and these things called crop tops and jeans and stuff I want to impress the boys so yay.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

We brought all this cute stuff cuz we wanted to impress the boys so the next day I was wearing a crop top,hair in a bun, flannel on me and open,some pink and black jordans, and jeans shorts. Page was wearing and lace crop top ,all black Jordans, ripped jeans flannel around her waist ,and hair straight. Harmony is wearing like this lion shirt, big ass pants,and jordans ? I think, and hair in a bun as ugly as she sounds like shes looks she rockin that outfit.....

We're winning

Sorry its so short I tried my best I want every one to put a peace sign in the comments the next one will probably be longgg so thank you and make sure you check in every Wednesday at 3:45 pm to check out this new show xoxo💗💗💗💗😻😻😻😻😘😘😘😘😘