2..

Taylor Pov...

School..

"TAY!!!" Selena Exclaim

Me:What? (in annoyed tone)

Karlie: Are you coming with us on One Direction Concert??please (she beg)

Me:When?

Cara:On Friday!! Im going to see Larry (she jump up and down with exitement)

Me: I will think about it...(i say while getting my things in my locker)

Sel: you dont have to think about it Ok your coming with us!

Karlie & Cara: please Tay tay please com with us please (they begging me to go there if i tell them that im living with Harry Styles member of 1DIRECTION they just going to freak out an askung many question its good if i dont tell them)

Me: Ok ok just calm down ok

Sel: Yeahey Tay is coming with us(she shout with happines)were going to shoping later for this coming concert of 1D with need to wear something.(cara and karlie agree)

Me: but guys it only Wednesday ( i groan) Sorry guys i cant come cuz you know i have something to do at home(with apologetic face)

Cara:Ok

Sel:When can we go to you house?

Me: ( i pause a little and look at them i froze what im going to say! ) i-i ch-check my schedule.( i fake smile)

Karlie:Ok just tell us

Cara:Why do you to schedule it suck hahaha we can't just go there when the concert is done...

Me:ukm i think we should really go our last subject will start any minute!!!(we run to our last subject . Classroom)

After School..

Harry: Taylor!! ( he shout thanks god girls didnt heard)

Me:guys im going now thank for today love ya bye bye!!(i bid a goodbye and walkaway)

Me:(i go inside the car)WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?(I yelled)

Harry:Nothing just wanna fetch you today sorry love if i didnt call you or text( he apologise and i accept it and LOVE really di he meant it? But i like when he call me that)

Taylor:Its ok just text me or call me if you will come to get me( i said and stare outside and he just focus on the road) Harry?

Harry:Hmmm?

Me: im going out on Sunday.( i said)

Harry:Where? can i come

Me:No you cant.im going on your tour concert ( i look at him and smile) but you have to act we dont know each other if my Bffs know that you and i know eachother they going freak out and if they know ill never talk to you!! (he just smirk)

Harry: that's what you want. They really just tweet on twitter they wanna be a Winner tell me later what are they name Yeah?

Me: Yeah whatever (i roll my eyes)

Harry: were here baby!!(we got out the car and get in the house)

Me: Dont call me baby!!(i said with annoying tone and face)

Aunty:Oh guys your home perfect!! I need to tell you later when im going to leave

Me:o-ok.?(two arms round around me i almost jump i turn around its only Harry)hey what are you doing?

Harry:Hugging my love(stoling some kiss on my cheeks i hide my blush)

Me:I hate you Styles(i said while walking away)

Harry:And i love you too!

Aunty Nicole:Dinner is ready come and eat!!(me an harry walked at the dinning room and sit on our seat)Hey guys im going to leave by tommorow ive already pack all my things

Me:Ohhh ok im going to miss you aunty please tell me if i can come?

Aunty Nicole:Sorry honey you cant you have school right? And why?

Me:Cause you left me and harry here urgghh!!

Harry:Its goin-(aunty cut him)

Aunty Nicole:Harry please take care of Tay and you Tay you have to do what hary say its for your Sake Ok ?

Harry:Ok Aunt i will take care of her(he smile and i roll my eyes)

When im done eating headed to sleep but i cant sleep i still thinking harry urgghh why ? I really miss him like were together im not ready to open my heart again and if i its going to shutter like mirror broke into million pieces the i fall asleep..

------
WHAT DO YIU THINK GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
THNX