Brunch

AllyPOV
*knock at the door* "hey Cammie come in" as I watched Cammie walk towards me, my vision became blurry. "Ally come here" Cammie insisted as she opened her arms to comfort me, we've known each other since we were young. She demanded that I had to go upstairs and sort myself before brunch, to be honest I didn't really want to leave I just waked to start Dexter on Netflix then again I suppose I've got all night.

We arrived at the abbey, I always used to come here with Torey, it was one of those traditional date nights. "Thank you for making me the third wheel again" I said sarcastically, until I turned to the direction where Shannon and Cammie were smiling at.

SteviePOV
Curious who this "Ally" was. I was running a bit late to brunch myself however I did have to make a good impression because you never know she may have potential to be in one of my videos, I giggled to myself.
I was walking towards where I saw Shannon and Cammie were sitting, assuming the beautiful lady next to them was Ally, I looked into her green eyes that were reflected by the sun and said "Hey, im Stevie. There second third wheeler" we both laughed. We got to caught up in each other for so long that Shannon and Cammie were staring at us whilst smirking playfully.