Moving ♡ '

Teanna (POV)

"C'mon Teanna it ain't that bad" My moms says .

"Yes mom moving back to Brooklyn is the worst thing we ever did" she rubs her temples .

I was getting ready for my first day of school . We had just moved from Compton back to Brooklyn my mom got a job transfer . My mom decided to Move back here after my father had passed away in a drive by .

"Are you ready yet" she asks as i look in the mirror .

"Fuck Man " i say putting on my crop top , short shorts and my Jordan's . I don't even got time for my curly messy hair so i just but that shit in a bun .

"Yo ' ma chill out I'm coming" i say walking down the stairs grabbing my keys and an apple .

"Okay so here's your schedule and some money for lunch" she says handing me a 20 and the schedule.

"Call me when you get home i love you" she says hugging me .

"I love you too ma" i kiss her cheek .

I got in my lexus and drove to the school my mom showed me a week a go . Tilden High School doesn't Sound too bad i suppose. My mom went there when she was younger , so i guess i gotta bear with it .

"Oh shit" i droped my schedule on the floor as i got out of the car and it started blowing in the wind .

"Looking for this" This mystery caught it and says dang he's cute .

"Oh thank you" i try to grab it but he moves it out of my grasp .

"Uh Uh Uh little miss sexy if you want this come and get me" he's friends laugh behind him .

I'm Tired of these games so i did what we would've done in Compton and Kneed him in his Package .

"Fuck you bitch" he screams out in pain and falls to the floor

"Thank You" i say as i grab my schedule out of his hands and power walk into the school . i walk into my first period and took a seat in the back as the bell rings people start to come in . Guess who just walked in .

"Fuck My Life" i mumbled .

--------------------------------------------

Authors Notice - I'm sorry if i curse a lot in this story but its suppose to be a ghetto story so live with it . Don't like it , Rotate . Thank You ;*

- Comment -

- Vote -