Getting to Know You ♡ '

David (POV)

Okay after homegirl kicked me in jr. i screamed in pain i couldn't take that shit . Damn I was gonna go to the nurse but the bell rang . As i walk into History i see her sitting at my desk .

"Um excuse me" i say smirking .

"Fuck what do you want now?" she say clearly annoyed .

"Your in my seat" i say proudly

"i Dont see your name on it" she says as a comeback .

"Well if you look at the desk clearly you see the name David right there" i say smirking pointing at the doodle i drew on the desk weeks ago to prove my point .

"Okay i give you that" she says laughing and getting up from the seat and sitting to the one next to it.

"I'm sorry about earlier can we start over?" i ask her while sitting in my seat .

"Sure , I'm Teanna Smith" she says smiling and extending her hand .

"I'm David Jackson and nice to meet you Teanna" i smile and shake her hand .

"So where did you move from?" i ask taking out my binder and pencil

"I just moved from Compton" she answers getting out her stuff too.

"Oh Shit , hell guttah guttah" i say laughing

"Whatever I'm not even ghetto" she says chuckling .

"Okay Class we have a new student , Teanna please stand up" Mrs.Brooks says looking at her paper and Teanna stands up .

"Damn she sexy" some random kid in class says making all the guys whistle .

"Alright guys settle down" Mrs.Brookes yells laughing and Teanna sat back down.

This whole day i was showing Teanna around . She's a very cool girl we was just cooling the whole day . This girl steady making me laugh for the stupidest shit though . Is it weird i like her already ?