I Can't Even .

Teanna (POV)

The next day at school i was so dull and depressed. David and i barely spoke. He's been avoiding me like seriously that so immature. why would he do that? is it about the kiss? ugh im so pissed. I don't know if the kiss meant something to him but it but a big affect in our friendship.

"David" I called out , I see him talking to some chick by his locker I don't even know. He looked at me for a minute & turned back talking to the girl, Is he serious?

"I know you heard me calling you" I to him. "Can you leave" I said to the girl with a big attitude then she walk away.

"Why the fuck have you Been avoiding me all day"

"I can't talk right now" everyone started surrounding us.

"You're so fucking confusing , how are you gonna kiss me then avoid me the next day" I yell at him

"Listen it was a mistake for kiss you like that & I'm sorry. The truth is I'm not ready for a relationship with any girl and it's best if we don't talk anymore." he said making everyone go "ohhhhhhhh"

"do you" was the very last thing I said to him before I walked away in tears , why do I always get hurt?

( 4 Months Later )

"Baby Stop" i giggled and slapped his hand away

"Girl stop fronting like you don't like it" he starts laughing and tickling me

"Chase I swear to god stop"

"Why you doing me like that" he starts pouting

"I'm sorry babe" I pecked his lip

You see ever since I stopped talking to David I started talking to Chase heavy. He makes me so happy. Don't get me wrong I still think about David cause he was the first one I met here. I just hate seeing him with those cheap ass hoes. I guess I just gotta live with it. I love Chase for real but he ain't no David.

--------------------------------------------

A/N - Hey guys it's been a minute , I'm sorry I was having writers block . I serious think I should make longer chapters. Tell me what you think.

Comment -

Vote-