New school Life

Me and my brothers were driving to our new school Clay High. As the only girl in the house I always felt self conscious. When we arrived we went into the halls together. We went to the office and got everything we needed. I looked at everyone's schedules and noticed that we had no classes together. I found my locker and got what I needed from my first class. The halls were empty. It was hard to find the class but I followed the map. I was half way there when my arm was grabbed. Four boys cornered my against the lockers.

"So you're the new girl?" The one in front of me said. I was pressed against the lockers.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. I was slightly scared.

"What makes you think we want something?" The one to my right said. I whipped my head toward him. While I was distracted the one that said the the first thing grabbed my throat and lifted me off the ground. I held his wrist trying to get out of his grip. He squeezed tighter. I couldn't breath. He let go and grabbed my arm and made me hit the lockers really hard. I screamed. Teachers started coming out of the classrooms. My brothers also came running. I was on the ground. I started coughing up blood. It was on the floor. I stood up and stared running down the hall still coughing. I didn't want to go to that school. I ran out of the school. I was still holding my throat.