COLD

Me and a few friends decide to take a walk to the store down the half lit street.
Me and my two friends Jill and Alex went to leave the house, when all of a sudden all the lights inside the house went out. Most of them broke and fell to the floor.
Alex jumped in near frightened images, which his mind made him over think things.
We can just clean it up afterwards when we get back, my mom and grandpa won't be back anytime soon.

So we left I almost in a hurry, to make it to the store before it closed.

We weren't even a quarter of the way there when all of a sudden, the wind was blowing sharp shiver on my hands. I was starting to freeze.
Goosebumps grow all over my body. My hairs stood up on end. I started to think that we should go back. But they were to far ahead to hear me call to them. They were always the fast walkers in our little group of friends. Which was only us. So really I could say I'm the slow one on this group instead.
The wind stared to pick up. Leafs on trees fell and sand blow all over. A fog formed and I lost sight of Alex and Jill.

My heart was pounding and my blood was rushing all over my body.
Then I heard it. I heard a scream. It sounded like Jill. But we're was Alex. Then at that moment I realized something had happen to etheir Alex or Jill.....