Part 12 -Join the gang-

Lisa's POV
------------
Me and Butchy were now going to take a ride on his motorcycle and I heard from Lela that he doesn't let anyone ride on his motorcycle. "You ready" he asked me as he put on his helmet and clipped it on. "Yep" I say him turning on the bike and revving the engine, I held onto his waist feeling his abs under his shirt. I heard him chuckle "what's so funny?" I asked curious to know why he was laughing "nothing's" he said coughing and returning to his normal self.
Butchy's POV
---------------
I drove around with Lisa holding my waist tightly I could feel her hand on my ab and I chuckled because I was ticklish. She asked me what was funny and I told her nothing. I parked my bike at Big Mommas and helped Lisa off the bike "What do youse want to do now" I asked "Take a walk on the beach" she suggested "oks" I said and grabbed her hand walking along the beach. "So, I've been thinking if you are going to be my girl there are gonna be rules" I say stopping her and looking at her. "Rule one: you can't be hanging out with the soifers anymore" I say serious she nods "Rule two: No other guy can be flirting with youse except me" "Rule three: You ride on my motorcycle only" I say being deadly serious about that one.

"Rule four: if you want to be my girl you gotta be a part of my gang". "Ok I got it" she says smiling at me and I smile back. She walks farther up the beach and I follow her until Lela comes up to me "Butchy I think somebody scratched your motorcycle" Lela says catching her breath "What!?" I screech running with her to my motorcycle. I looked back but didn't see Lisa when I turned back my bike was tipped over and had a scratch on the left side. I gasped running my hands over my face "Oh mans this is bad"  I say "Lela can youse help me with-" I say turning around but she wasn't there "Huh?" I say confused.

I called over Lugnut since he was coming out of Big Mommas. "Yeah boss" he said coming over to me and looking at the motorcycle he gasped. "Let's get it repaired" he shrugged picking it off its side and motioning for me to get on. I got on and we drove to the repair shop to get it fixed. Lisa probably thought I left her I thought hopefully she isn't mad at me...
Lisa's POV
------------
I ran down the beach and looked back seeing Butchy no where. I walked back up the beach only to be approached by Brady "Sup" he said his hair was messed up and he was wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt. "Hey" I said and smiled at him "what up?" He asked seeing my face "Butchy just left me without telling me where he was going" I explained. "Oh wait I just remembered something isn't it your birthday tomorrow?" He asked "oh right I guess I forgot" I say realization crossed me. "I'm gonna go spread the word" he ran down the beach telling all of the surfers.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the sand only to be accompanied by  Tanner "hey" he said sitting down next to me "hi" I say scooting away from him. "Look I'm sorry for  trying to kiss you back at Big Mommas I was just confused with my feelings for Mack. Ever since I caught her and asked her out she's been distancing herself lately and hanging out with you bikers. And I don't even know if she likes me the way I like her" he said looking at me with a sad expression. "Tanner have you maybe thought that Mack wasn't the perfect girl for you" I say "What do you mean?" He said sounding confused "I mean she may not be the perfect person your supposed to be with" "what?" He still sounded confused.

"Never mind so, I'm having a birthday tomorrow" I say trying to change the subject. "Really? Cool!" He says laughing and running off because Mack called him over. "Babe there's youse are I thought I lost youse" Butchy says coming over to me and hugging me. "Why didn't youse tell me it was your birthdays tomorrow" he asked letting go and looking at me with a hard gaze. "How'd you know?" I asked confused "The fish over there tolds me" he said pointing to Brady.

"Lisa babe have youse been talking to the fishes" he said his fist tightening "no" I lied playing with my fingers. "Don't youse lie to me" he said pointing his finger warningly and grabbing my face so I looked at him "now have you been talking to the fishes?!" He snapped making me flinch. I nodded and he let go of my face "sorry" he said running his hands over his face "I've had a rough morning" he said looking at me apologetically. "It's ok" I say kissing his cheek "now how's about we go get a soda" he said grabbing my hand and leading us to Big Mommas.