Drunk night

As we arrived I can already see drunk girls and some dude yelling " I'm the boss." Total weirdo. We entered from the back door where the swimming pool was. And I can see some more drunk people, As I enter the huge house. " I'm gonna go use the bathroom" I told Mia. " kk" she replied. As I went to the bathroom I can see two girls making out next to the door. I tried excusing them and trying to make my way to the restroom. As I went in all I could smell was barf. I then just proceeded to leave the restroom. I couldn't even see where Mia was cause of the huge crowed. Then some person came up to me asking if I wanted to drink. I replied with a simple no until he pulled me into the kitchen were there were drinks. He offered me a shot and I took it cause I don't want to be embarrassed. After that one shot I started taking more. Me and the guy whose name was Ray would start having shot competitions and chugged down many red cups full of alcohol. It was then almost 4 am and I would see many people knocked out. And then I saw Mia though I couldn't see her very well cause of how drunk I was. She grabbed my arm and shouted " come I have been looking for you". She didn't seem drunk. We then went out and while I was at it I had to vomit on the grass. And she would have to hold me so I won't trip.