The scariest thing

I then tried calling through my phone. And all of a sudden my phone dies and then I start to panic once again. I start screaming help while lying on the floor. I then try to run back to my apartment again. I kept running and running. I then looked back and I can still see the room almost like I haven't moved a bit I then just start freaking out. "How the hell is this possible!"I take a long wooden stick that was next to the room door and I try to bang it on the elevator. There was no hope like usual.
{back in lobby}
"Okay enough games it has been more than five minutes. I'm gonna go and I'm gonna get her. Did u have too give her this dare dumb ass" Mia yells. She tries pressing on the elevator door but it seemed like it was stuck. " she is probably stuck in the elevator cause it ain't opening." Mia then tries to call for help in the lobby. James used Mia's phone to try calling her. "Hey it was just I dare I didn't know it would go this far." Said Liam. " yea okay" said Mia sarcastically.
{Lana pov}
I then try doing something different. I went into the room and I found a open window.There was only a disgusting bed and a bunch of cobwebs. I go near the window and I look down to see how high I was and all of a sudden I see some girl that had a pale white face and had no eyes hanging on to the window. I freak out and scream as loud as possible. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" All of a sudden the girl climbs into the room and starts chasing me though she was crawling on the floor. When I try running out I open the door but it wouldn't open. I start banging and kicking the door so it would break. My heart was literally racing so fast. And I was scared to death!!!