Chapter 2

Chapter 2

You get a crush on Luke, (And he has a gf already) But you know he could never fall for a girl like you.

You walk to the mirror and point our flaws... In your mind you say "Fat,Ugly, Why do I have brown eyes and Brown hair.. You snap out of it at the scream of your mom (lol I said Your mom what you gonna do son!) saying "DINNE IS READY" You run down stairs to be welcomed by your mom, 2 brothers and sister. You sit down at the six seated dinning table. The food is passed out and the family starts to say grace (Sorry If you aren't religious) You look up to see the empty seat at the end of the table to be reminded that your dad will never sit there again.

*Flashback*

You run to your room crying and screaming at your mom. Its all her fault she didn't take him back after the affair. If she took him back he

wouldn't have been in that skanks house and shot by the brother.

You get disrupted by your sister clapping her hands in your face. She ask's what you were thinking about but you just begin to eat and she rolls her eyes. You and your siblings never really got along to well.

Jim bon (Your teenage brother) Gets up angrily and runs up stairs and slams the door. And Sarah Lee ( His twin) also gets mad and runs up stairs.

It's only you and your mom sitting at the table and she just looks startled. You were about to get up but your oldest brother ( Shalen murlono) Walks in with his slut of a Girlfriend.

He walks over smelling of alcohol and sweat. His Gf is wearing a half a dress and 6 inch heels. He tells you to go up stairs, So you run up stairs but on your way up you stop and look at the pictures of what you used to be. Your family used to be. You hear Sarah Lee scream and you run into her room.

You run in and she sits in front of her computer frozen. She tells you the Janoskians are going on tour and are going to your state!

You and her stand in shock but then run and hug eachother. But you back away and just realize you haven't hugged for like 4 years. She then realizes you are in her room and pushes you out. As your walking to your room you here That Slut crying in the bathroom. You open the door to find her sitting on the floor covered in blood, blood was all over the floor. You run to her and ask what happend but soon see a head. And you scream, she covers your mouth and shuts the door and tells you not to say a word.

She cleans up and tells Shalen that she has to go. In shock you go to your bedroom. And look to see when the tickets for #notaboyband will go on sale. Tomorrow at 10 am... You get your alarm set and your credit card number ready. You go to the bathroom to see it spotless, You brush your hair and teeth and take your makeup off. And head straight to bed.