CHAPTER 3

RING A DING A RING DING A DING A DON. You wake up from your very annoying alarm and jump on the computer seat with hope to get those tickets. It's 9:58 and everything is ready.. It feels like forever waiting for them to go on sale. The clock strikes 10 and you get through the process very quickly and got tickets. You got V.I.P. tickets and you scream of joy!

They should arrive within 2 days. Your sister runs in and ask's what seats you got, Then she rudely interrupts and says she got second row. She was walking out when you stopped her and asked her if she would like to so the "Sister Tag" with you. She turns around and ask's " You made a Youtube channel?" You nod and she walks out. You then check your Youtube to see you got 15 new subscribers, That is now almost 200.

You sit and wonder how people would want to watch you. Your friend calls and ask's if you wanna hang out, So you say yes that you need to get new clothes for the tour. She picks you up and you guys go out and pick out some new jeans/ shirts and two new dresses and shoes. She then drops you off at 7:30 you walk into the house to see all the lights out, no dinner and everyone is in their room.

You bring your bags into your room, grab some clean pajamas and go to the shower. You get in the shower and think about Luke's girlfriend Dana she was so pretty. She was always better you could never up that. You finally realize you have just been standing looking at the walls for like 10 minutes. So you quickly clean yourself and get out of the shower and brush your teeth, Then you walk to your room and lay under the nice warm duvet. And fall fast asleep.

Your alarm wakes you, You look at the day and just one week intel they come. Then you look at your notifications and see that Beau followed you. You die a little inside and your kick your legs really fast. This is just a good start to the day. You get up and get ready your Brown wavy hair sits on your shoulders like mermaids hair. You get dressed into skinny jeans and a sloth shirt, With a red beanie. You grab your phone and backpack and head down stairs, You set your stuff down and put your black vans on and head to the kitchen to grab a protein bar. And you grab your stuff and head to school.

You arrive at school and see your friends. Micheal and Talia, Micheal has brown hair and green eyes she was preppy and always dressed up. Talia on the other hand had blond hair and blue eyes but she always was laid back in a regualr tee with a pair of shorts. We all had natural makeup, Talia had her naturally wavy hair in a high pony tail and Michael wore a bun. You greeted them and walked to class.

You and Talia had the same classes but Micheal only had one with you guys. So you split up and went to class.

You and Talia walk in and sit down in the third row. The bell rings and it's time for lunch, You find the girls and say your goodbyes, Your leaving for LA in 3 hours. Your mom picks you and Sarah Lee up.With your luggage all in the car. She drops you guys off at the airport. You run to get to checked in and past security. You and Sarah barley make it to the gate on time and get to your seat. The plane takes off and you feel butterflies in your tummy. As you watch the clouds move you drift away in sleep.

"The plane will be landing so please buckle your seats." Said the flight attendant. You awake at the plane going down, At first you though you were going to crash but realized you just landed. Sarah helps get your stuff down and you both walk out. Sarah Lee went to claim the luggage, So you went to grab food. You got your phone out while walking to the Airport cafeteria and bumped into someone. You quickly apologize and look up to see Jai Brooks.

You are shocked and qucikly say

"Hi, I love you and your videos."

He just rolls his eyes and thanks you. You ask what he is doing here so early.

And then you hear a girl scream and yell " JAI YOUR HERE." You look up to see a gorgeous girl she had brown eyes and brown hair, She had a natural face of makeup and was wearing a simple tee with skinny jeans and red vans. She runs up to Jai and jumps into his arms and he squeezes her like there is no tomorrow. They finally settle down and stop hugging then she realizes that your standing there. And says " Hello I'm Paisley, nice to meet you!" You go still when you see Luke walking up, When Paisley waves her hand in your face. You come back to life and Luke says " Whoa is someone eye rapeing me?"

You just blush and say "Hi, I'm (y/n)"

Luke just smiles and says "Nice to meet you, I'm guessing you know who I am?", "Of course I do , I'm here for your tour." You say. When he nicely ask's if you could show him around LA. Your sister walks up behind you and screams really loud that she just met Jai. But she didn't finish when she saw Luke right in front of us giving you his number. You lean in for a hug and he opens his arms. He wraps his arms around you and squeezes you really tight. You couldn't breathe but you didn't want it to end. The smell of his colon, The warmth of his body... The perfect moment. Intel you sister

grabs your hand and pulls you away.

Your sister gets a phone call to see it's your aunt and she had arrived at the Airport to pick you guys up. You both grab your luggage and run. You see her and take off like your running a marathon. When Sarah Lee just walks slowly and asks to leave now. Sarah didn't like my aunt... But she never told you why she just said something about before I was born. We arrived to your aunts car and got in. The car ride was very awkward and silent. No music no talking just dead silence. You arrive to the house and it is huge compared to were you live. It has 8 bedroom, A huge kitchen, A fitness room and so much more. Your sister gets the luggage and just walk through the door and you follow behind. The butler shows you to your room, You unpack and flop onot the bed. The bed was king sized and you never wanted to leave it but you thought to soon.

Your phone went off, It was Luke. You answered and he asked if you wanted to come to Ariana's party, He said he would pick you up at 7 so then you give him the address. And yes Ariana Grande her and Jai are really good friends. You take a shower and jump out by 6, You look through your clothes to see nothing good enough but you find the closet. You open to be flabbergasted by what you see, A HUGE walk in closet filled with everything. You grab and nice pair of heels and a nice skin tight pink dress. You then go to the bathroom and do your makeup but tonight you felt more scandalous so you went with a smokey eye. You brushed your hair out and let it air dry. Your aunt walks in to see the dress but you quickly say " Oh i have a party and just wanted to use the dress if you dont mind." She looks confused but then just says thats fine and comes to the bathroom doorway and complements you. She helps you into your dress and by then your hair is dry it was perfectly laid on your shoulders it went down to about the bottom of your chest. ( Your hair naturally is straight) When the door bells rings you hear Luke greeting the butler. You grab your things and head down the stairs to see Luke just standing there in a beanie and skinny jeans( and if course a tee shirt.) You got to the end of the stairs and grab ahold of his arm. And walked to the car waiting for ou outside. When Luke opened the door you scooted in to see Dana (Lukes gf

-_-), Jai and Paisley, Skip and his gf ( Celine she had her brown hair in a french braid and had nerd glasses covering her brown eyes. She was also wearing floral shorts and a pink top. Then you look farther down to see Beau another person but it was so dark you couldn't tell. But there was no James :/ Luke then sits next to Dana, and you get jealous but you start a conversation with Celine.