Chapter 1- Roomates

*Hadlee's POV*
I wheeled in some of my suitcases with my family not too far behind with the rest.

I'm so excited this is my first day in my college dorm. I check in at the front desk and head into the elevator. I check my schedule and room information to be sure that I am heading to the right place.

"Room D 24" I say.

I click the 4th floor button and the elevator rises, as well as my excitement.

The first thing I noticed when I arrived on the fourth floor was the smell of... Cologne? That's weird this is supposed to be the girls floor.

I notice a lot of guys walk past. And I finally arrive at D24. Only to be face to face with my roommate. Why does he look so familiar?

"Luke?" I asked. Astonished that we were booked the same room.

"That's my name." He says smoothly.

It sickened me that he and I were going to be in the same room. Luke was your typical high school bad guy, except for the fact that he kept a 4.0 GPA. He was so rude and inconsiderate to others.
"Hadlee, right?" He asked, clearly amused by my immediate disappointment.

"Um yeah, well I'm gonna go ask for a change of rooms no offense" I say as I was walking out of the door.

"Wait! Don't leave... I mean I wouldn't mind if you stayed" he tried to play off coolly.

"But I would mind" I said with sass, as I walked out of the room and down to the lobby to get my room changed.

"Hi, my name is Hadlee Green, I think you guys may have made a mistake when selecting my room. It seems that my current roommate is a guy." I explain to the lady at the front desk.

"Oh dear, well we can't have that, I'll just change your room right now" She said. Her name was Lisa.

"Thank you so much" I say. I was so excited to get away from Luke.

Her face changed suddenly and she wore a look of surprise.

"Oh I'm sorry, all the girls dorms are filled right now, looks like you'll be staying right where you are"

"What? Are you serious?" I ask I'm shock.

"Do I look like a woman to kid" she said with the straightest face possible.

"No ma'am" I said as I slowly backed away.

Now what to do about Luke...

********************************Hey guys bear with me now. If you like what you saw and have some great ideas I'm looking for a co-writer. So just message me with some ideas and I'll get back to you so we can write together. I'd love to work with more than one person.