The quest

(Annabeths P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sound of my brother Malcolm screaming, so loud I thought I was going to go def. I quickly got out of bed and ran over to Malcolm's bunk to wake him up .

"Malcolm wake up its only a nightmare please wake up " I said.

"Ahhhh I'm awake I'm awake " Malcolm's said .

" It was only a dream it's going to be ok ,tell me what it was about " I asked him

"Um I was in this jungle maze thing and some monster type of thing attacked me then I woke up. it was really terrible Annabeth!" My brother said with tears streaming down his face.

"You just have to remember that it's just a dream but we should talk to Chiron just incase it means something more than a dream." I said to him.

He nodded and got up from his bunk and said to give him a minute to get dressed so I waited by the door. About ten minutes later Malcolm came out of the bathroom all freshened up so we started our way towards the big house.

Time skip😃😃😃😃😃😃

Malcolm and I were in the living rom in the big house Malcolm's and I was sitting on the couch and Chiron in his wheelchair.

Malcolm started to explain his dream to Chiron and when Malcome was done Chiron just sat there with a puzzled look on his face .

"Malcome do you think that you were in that maze for a reason like maybe you were looking for something?" Chiron asked Malcolm.

"Maybe but if I was it must have been really important because I was running like a lightning bolt to get away." Malcolm responded.

"Um if I can interrupted maybe if Malcolm can go and have a nap he might have the dream again but maybe this time he would get more details on why he was in the jungle maze sort of thing and stuff like that." I interrupted

"That's a great idea Annabeth, Malcolm do you want to try and have nap?" Chiron asked.

"Sure but if my nightmare gets to bad please wake me up." Malcolm asked Annabeth.

"Will do, now go to bed " I said

Time skip 🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Once again malcome was screaming but I waited a while before waking him up just to get more details. Finally I woke him up about five minutes after the screaming started .

"So malcome why were you in that maze and running away from that monster?" Chiron asked.

"I was in the maze because I was trying to find Poseidon's trident because someone stole it and hid it in the jungle maze and I was running from the sphinx because I got the riddle wrong and that pretty much sums it up." Malcolm replied.

"Well do you know what that means?" Chiron asked.

"YES I DOOOOOOOO!!!" I said really excitedly.

"I declare a quest." Chiron stated.

-----------A/N-----------

Hey guys it's Danielle here, I just wanted to say that this is my friend Alex's book. We're sharing a Wattpad account and she wanted to write a book so here it is!!!

This is her first book but I find it good so far!!

Bye my little munchkins🙋😇