Legends.

Legend had it:

There once was a majestic and rare pack of golden caramel wolves called the Blue Moon Pack. This pack isn't like your normal pack of wolves. This pack had powers given by the moon goddess herself.

Each pack member had their own power. Unfortunately, lots of rouges wanted their powers.

The moon goddess would give each wolf on their 18th birthday a power and charm to contain their power/wolf in case of emergency. To most humans and other supernatural creatures the charm was seen as nothing but jewelry.

One day when a rouge wolf pack attacked the Blue Moon pack off guard. The rogues wanted the blue moon pack dead, not understanding why they were the moon goddesses favourite.

In the attack most of Blue Moon pack was killed. From what was heard, there is only one who survived.

The only one who survived was thanks to a mystery wolf from the pack close by. Who ended up being her mate, helped her escape.

The two instantly in love. Due to danger her wolf would never be allowed to show, forcing her to contain her powers and wolf in her charm. Even though her "dark knight" was there to protect her. She needed to keep her golden caramel a secret from anyone and everyone.

To this day no one knows who she is, where she is, or if she is truly still alive. No one has seen sight of a golden caramel wolf since the "golden war".

Rumour has it she destroyed or hid her charm so no one would ever be able to know of her existence.

It's told that she has a daughter, but are still unsure if the daughter is a true golden caramel wolf.

In time prophecies will tell.

Eventually the Blue Moon Pack will have a golden hope.