Chapter Seven

LIAM'S POV

It' Saturday afternoon and I'm waiting for Elijah to come over  he is anxious to tell me about his date with Tyler. I honestly don't care about his stupid date and sleep over. But he is my best friend so I don't want to be rude. I go into my kitchen, get a glass of juice and sit on the counter while I wait for Elijah to get here.
I hear a knock on the door so I get off the counter and open the door, Elijah is standing there smiling. I let him in and we go into my room. I sit on my bed as he takes a seat in my computer chair.
"I had so much fun last night, I really like Tyler he pretty cool."
"Cool" I say with a tone in my voice
"Someone sounds a little jealous" he says jokingly
"Am not"
"Ok whatever... want to play a game?"
"Sure"
"So Truth or dare or Would you rather?" He says with a smile
"How about truth or dare"
"Ok I'll go first"
"So Liam truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Is it true that you are a little jealous that I'm dating Tyler"
"Yes but it's because you hang out with him now more then me"
"Oh ok"
"Truth or dare Elijah"
"Dare"
"I dare you to come closer to me" I say and he gives me a questioning look. He comes closer and I look him in the eyes, I start to feel butterflies in my stomach, and without thinking I leaned into him and started to kiss him. I couldn't feel his lips move with mine meaning I obviously took him by surprise. Then I feel his lips move with mine and to be honest it felt amazing like I don't know how to explain how it felt. I pushed him back so his back was on my bed and I bit on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I roamed his mouth with my tongue, I heard him moan then he wrapped his arms around my neck and I put my hand on his hips.

ELIJAH'S POV

I am laying here making out with my best friend/ all time crush. I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me and his puts his hands on my hips. He breaks the kiss to breathe and I flip us over so that I'm on top now I can feel his hard on. I kiss him the trail kiss down to his neck and he moves his head to the side so I have more access to his neck, I start to suck on his neck and I slide my hands under his shirt and rub up and down his stomach. He moans and the he stops me.
"Look Elijah I need time to think somethings through before this goes any further and so do you, you have a boyfriend just give me a day or two okay?" Oh my god I completely forgot about Tyler.
"Yeah okay I guess I better leave, um call me later okay"
"Okay"
I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist and turns me to him. He leans in yet agian and gives me a deep long kiss and backs away. I smile at him and he smiles at me.
"I'll see you later okay"
"Okay" I say and then I actually leave this time. I get in my car and start to drive to my house, then I yell YES. Because I've been waiting to kiss him forever. I got home and my mom was there. She makes dinner, we talk about random things for a while then a go to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep thinking I JUST HAD A MAKE OUT SESSION WITH MY FREAKING BEST FRIEND / ALL TIME CRUSH. So I just played on my phone for a while and eventually I fell asleep.