Chapter 4

Lucy's P.O.V

  I read the mission paper and sighed. It was not as bad as usual but it had still been so uncomfortable to do with him. Especially after the fact that we had been avoiding each other for nearly three days. "Hang around Ruki at school. What am I gonna do?"

At School

 As I saw Ruki I pushed my inner thoughts away and ran next to him. "Mukami-sama"

"Ruki-kun"

"Huh?"

"Call me that. You calling me Mukami-sama is starting to annoy me." Someone's locker opened and I walked straight into the locker. 

"Itai" I blushed of embarrassment as I rubbed the sore part of my head. I completed what the paper said but with a price. I opened my eyes and seen Ruki with the same unamused look on his face. "Ruki-kun" He pulled me up and dragged me down the hall, inside an empty classroom. He sat on the desk.

"Let me see the paper." I handed it to him. "Really?" I looked at it.

"Make Ruki jealous." I blushed. "How can I do that?" He arched a brow.

"Good luck" he left and I went out of the room after him.

"Ru- itai" she looked at the guy she bumped into and noticed his midnight blue eyes, along with his short ruffled black hair and sort of muscular build.

"Mh I'm sorry, you're new here right miss..." She nodded.

"Lucy Heartfilia"

"I'm Matthew" He blushed before he looked away from me and rubbed the back of his neck. " I know this is weird to say but you are very beautiful." I blushed. He stood and extended a hand. I let took it.

"Thanks" The bell rang.

"So see you around?"

"Yeah" I soon felt a hand on her waist and looked next to me to see Ruki. His usual emotionless expression had seemed to be filled with anger. I wondered if I actually made him jealous but had been too afraid to ask.

"Come on" I looked at the paper but it was only half crossed out. I knew I was not finished. I put the paperback in my notebook and as soon as we reached class I sat at my desk while Ruki sat in his. 

"Lucy?"  I looked to my left to see Matthew. I gave him a small smile.

"We have the same class."

"Cool so while we have time, what do you like to do?

"Write books, look at the stars, things like that what about you?"

"I guess helping people." I smiled at him. 

Lunch

When lunch started  Ruki grabbed me and dragged me into an empty classroom. He pushed me against the wall before he spoke. "What were you doing?"

"The mission." I managed to get out.

"Well, you wanted your attention now you have it." He grabbed my arms and pinned them. Then bit my neck. He then ripped open my uniform and sunk his teeth into my chest. I tried to fight him but he tightened his grip. As he backed away from me I quickly spoke.

"Ruki-kun I only did what I was told-"

"Maybe you should stop." He said and lifted my wrist up higher past my head before he bit me. "I can't stand seeing you talk to him." He bit my neck. "The way you were smiling at him seemed like you liked him." He yanked down my right arm and bit my right shoulder. "You like him don't you?" He bit my chest again. "Answer me" 

"N..No Ruki-kun" He let go of me and looked at me.

No Ruki-kun" He let go of me and looked at me

The way he stared at me had made me fearful. He left out of the room. I walked out fixing my uniform. 

Normal P.O.V

Ruki looked over his shoulder and seen Lucy talking to some people. Well more like being badgered by people.

"Lucy, what did you two do in that classroom?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing at all."  She ran next to Ruki.

"What is it?"

"Nothing"

"You have been saying that a lot."

"I know." Ruki looked at her.

"Lucy "

"Yes Ruki-kun"

"I don't want you to speak to him again." She looked at him with sadness before she nodded.

"Okay"

~~~~~~
Credit to the creator of the photo