Chapter 9

Normal P.O.V

Lucy had another video call from Mira. She answered it as she walked to school.

"Hi Lucy"

"Hi, Mira how are you and the rest of Fairy Tail?"

"We're all fine. We had about two more additions to the guild."

"Could I meet them?"

"I'm sorry Lucy but the two are on a mission right now."

"Oh what about Natsu, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, and Gray?"

"Only Wendy and Carla are here everyone else has missions to complete."

"Wow everyone seems o be busy."

"Well only because master is having this major mission contest that everyone is trying to compete in."

"What about Carla and Wendy?"

"The two have already finished. We only have two more places left." Lucy stopped as she noticed that she was finally in school.

"Mira I might have to talk to you later. I have to go to school."

"Have fun Mrs. Mukami"

"Mira" Lucy complained. Mira laughed at her.

"Okay talk to you later."

"Talk to you later." Lucy ended the video chat. Ruki came next to her.

"Mrs. Mukami huh? I like it." Lucy blushed and turned her face the other way. Ruki chuckled and pulled Lucy's hand near his lips and kissed it.

"I want to be with my Lucy hime." She blushed even harder.

"Ruki"

"Come on we don't want to be late for class now do we Lucy hime?" Ruki said as he walked in.

"Ruki" She followed him. 

"Today class we will have a new project. Taking care of these dolls for the weekend. "

"The partners are Kim and Jane."

"Aki and Yuma"

"Ruki and Yuzuki"

"Lucy and Matthew" Ruki glared at Matthew. Lucy smiled at Yuziki which she returned.

"Be appropriate to Lucy. I will be watching." Ruki said darkly.

"Don't worry me and Lucy will be just fine." Matthew's cold hands went on Lucy's back then started to go down causing her to jump.

"See she is jumping in my arms already." The teacher passed the students the dolls.

"Ruki and Yuzuki you two have a boy."

"Lucy and Matthew you have a girl."

" What should we name her?" Lucy asked

" How about Mitsuko?" He asked her.

"Mitsuko, I like it." The bell rung.

"So Lucy can you come over to my house today? You know, to show me how to take care of her."

"Sure what time should I come?"

"How about three am?"

"Sure" Lucy grabbed her bag and held Mitsuko.

"Take care of her," Matthew said and Lucy nodded. Lucy walked to class. Ruki came near her.

"Lucy be careful near him." She nodded.

"Don't worry Ruki-kun I know." He nodded and walked with her to the roof for lunch.

After School

Lucy came to Matthew's house with Mitsuko. She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it. He opened the door and invited her in with a bright smile then closed it behind her.

"So the steps in taking care of Mitsuko are that you have to be gentle also when she cries care for her. Find out whether she needs to be changed or if she is just hungry. Also, give Mitsuko affection. Don't just throw her in the corner and leave her there. So basically that's it. Did you understand that?"

"Well, kind of." Lucy giggled and handed her to him.

"Be gentle and rock her slowly and steadily." Matthew followed her rules. "Good" She started to show him the many things she learned. "Well, that's about it." Matthew grabbed her hand.

"Lucy wait"

"Matthew" He stood up and kissed her. She blushed and quickly pushed him away. 

"I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you that I like you. I didn't know why I did that." He grabbed her hand. "Lucy please"

"I..I.I h..have to go." She packed up her things.

"Lucy"

"See you at school tomorrow." Lucy ran out with Mitsuko. 

An Hour Later

When Lucy came home Ruki noticed that she had been acting strangely. Well more strange than usual and it confused him, well until an idea came to mind. "Lucy what did he do to you?" He asked her.

"Nothing at all." She said. Ruki stared at her then grabbed Mitsuko. He ran up the steps.

"Hey give her back." Lucy chased after him.

"Tell me," Ruki said as he held Mitsuko over the rail.

"I helped him learn about Mitsuko."

"Then why are you blushing so hard?"

"He kissed me." Ruki dropped Mitsuko over the rail in surprise. Lucy ran to the bottom of the steps. She saw a broken Mitsuko.

"Ruki your grade will suffer with ours." 

On that project, Ruki ended up telling what happened making the four get a C+.