The call

It's been 2 months since me and Nash's date. We have been hanging out a lot since then. By that I mean we see each other at least every other day and we text/FaceTime everyday.

Honestly I feel like we are best friends. I know it's weird but I have told him things I haven't told anyone else, and so has he.
We each others sensitive topics, and to be careful talking about certain things. But yeah, that's what has happened the past two months.

Right now I'm sitting in my room on my phone.(go figure) when I get a call from a number I haven't seen. But I answer anyways, I know but anytime I get a call I answer, unless it's from someone I don't like.

"Hello" I say into my phone.
"Hi, this is Bart the manger of Magcon is this Jenna?" I heard the man say.
Yes I know what Magcon is, the tour hasn't started yet but Nash told me about it and that he was apart of it.
"Yes this is Jenna"
"Great, I saw some of your vines and I think you would be a great addition to Magcon, if you would like."
"Wait so I would like go on tour and stuff with you guys." I said a little to exited. It's just I was sad Nash would be leaving for a while and now I can go with him. And I also would really like to meet the rest of the guys.
Me and Nash watched some of the other guys vines and their all hilarious....and hot.
And then theirs mahogany lox who is just like perfect and I would be beyond happy to meet her let alone go on tour with her!

"Yes I would love to!"I said in to the phone.
"Great I will email you all the information  see you on tour Jenna bye."
"See ya Bart."

I ran downstairs to ask my mom. Yeah I know I already said yes but I have to go and if she says no then.....oh well.
"Hey mom, you look stunning this fine afternoon."
"Oh thank-wait....what do you want?"
"Do I have to want something to complement you?"
"Sadly yes I know you want something."
"Fine, ok you got me....can I go on the Magcon tour with Nash pretty pretty please with a cherry on top."I said making puppy dog eyes.
"Yeah you can."
"Please I promise-wait did you say yes."
"Yes Bart called me before he contacted you."
"Oh....ok well bye I'm going to my room."

I ran upstairs to call Nash and invite him over to tell him the good news.

"Hey nashy!"
"Hey Jen, what's up."
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing..."
"Ok then I need to come over ok!" I know I sound rude but,  he knows I don't mean it rudely if I did you would tell.
"Ok on my way see us soon later Jen."
"Later nashy!"I said as I hung up.

When Nash got here we want to my room and we are now sitting on my floor and I'm about to tell Nash that I joined Magcon.

"Guess what Nash."
"What Jenna?"
"I'm going on Magcon with you!"
"YES that's awesome!"he said and he hugged me. He hugged each other for a good Minute and I smiled the whole time, but we finally let go.
"I knew that would work!"Nash said victoriously.
"What...."I said
"I showed Bart your vines and I knew when he saw them he would call you."
"Thank you so much Nash."I said hugging him again but it was a shorter hug.
"Well I couldn't say good bye to my best friend for that long without at least trying to do something."
"You are so amazing Nash."I smiled looking into his eyes.and he looked right back at me smiling.
"I know, let's go get ice cream to celebrate."
"Yes!" I said standing up.

We locked arms as we walked up to the ice cream parlor and I couldn't believe who I saw.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, and the story gets more interesting I promise ok....ok bye and look for more updates😘