Chucky cheese

I woke up, took a shower and got dressed. I wore a galaxy 5sos shirt and black shorts.
I went down stairs and was sitting at the counter when I got a text.
From Nash: hey remember I'm picking you up at 1:30☺️
To Nash:yes I remember😋
From Nash:k see ya then
To Nash:where are we going??
From Nash:.....I'll tell you when I pick you up😏
To Nash:fine...see ya👋🏻
He didn't text back, so I went and watched Netflix until 1:20-ish.....don't judge.
I got up and decided to rich up my hair and make up. I was heading back down the stairs when I heard a knock at the door.
I opened it up and I was greeted to a smiling Nash.
"Hey, Nash"
"Hey Jenna, can I call you Jen."
"Sure, if I can call you Nashy."
""What, fine whatever." He said slightly laughing.
"So where are we going."
"So we two options....a pizza place or...chucky cheese."
"Chucky cheese....duh!"
"Thought so come on"he said linking our arms together.
He opened the door for me when we got this car.
"Such a gentleman."I said in a English accent.
He just laughed and got in the car as well.

"Don't you think it will be weird having two teenagers running around a children's playground?"
"Who care what they think, I mean whatever."he was right I mean I get hate all the time on vine and stuff but I just ignored it. I have never been bullied outside of the Internet so I didn't know what to expect.

We walked in and got those weird stamp, you know what I'm talking about...no ok then.
As soon as I saw the playground me and Nash looked at each other.
"Hide n' seek?"I smiled.
"You got 60 seconds."he smirked and covered his eyes and started counting.
I darted toward the play ground and hide in a circle thing that one of the tubes led two.
About 30 seconds later I heard someone very loudly coming toward me. I knew it was Nash so I stared to crawl away.
I was heading down a purple tube when I came to a intersection and I went right when I bumped into someone.
I freaked and thought it was a little kid.
"Oh my god are you ok!"the person looked up at me.
"Yeah-oh hey Jen."Nash said smirking.
"Nashy."I said smirking back. We just sat there staring at each other for a while. Nash was smiling and I was smiling back. We probably looked stupid.
"Found you."Nash smiled.
I just lugged and nodded.
"Wanna play some games?"Nash asked.
"Sure."I smiled.

We got down and we played a bunch of games by the end we had a lot of tickets.
"Can we get pizza I'm hungry."I whined.
"Ok, ok gosh I'll order you can find a table."Nash said.
"Hm k"

Nash came back with the pizza and smirked with me.
"What..."I said.
He sat and and I was eating a piece of pizza when a piece of pepperoni hit my face.
I looked at Nash and he was vining and laughing.
"Hahahaha"I laughed sarcastically and threw a piece of pepperoni back at him.
"Now we are even."
"For now."Nash said smirking.

When we finished eating we got up to get our prizes with our tickets.
I got some candy and fake tattoos, and Nash got the same.
Nash put one of his tattoos on and I laughed.
"A rainbow, so manly Nash."
"I know right."Nash said admiring his tattoo.

We got in the car and jammed to 5sos all the way to my house. When we got there Nash opened my door for me ago man and walked me to the door.
"Thank you Nash I had such a good time."
"Yeah we should hang out more often, if you want?"
"Yeah I would like that."
"K we'll see ya Jen."
"Bye Nashy."I said walking inside.
I went up Stairs and looked at the clock, it was about 7:30. I ended up going to sleep smiling like an idiot about my day with Nash. I've seen him on vine and stuff as you know, and I wondered what i would be like to hangout with him. And it was everything I expected.
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked the second chapter, the other Magcon boys come in soon I promise. If you want to be one of their girlfriends just message me☺️ next chapter coming soon!!!