chapter 2

Ricky's POV
Keeks if you want to meet the boys then you need to be in the car in 10 ok? Keke's POV
OK ricky I'm almost ready I'll be down in 5 maybe less . OK I hear ricky yell to me as I put on the last of my makeup and perfume . I ran down the stairs about tripping because I was so excited as j jumped in the car ricky started staring at me. what? Nothing he says as he starts the car and backs out of the drive way
*skip the car ride*
As we pulled into the driveway of the youtube e super group o2l that my brother was in I saw a dog in front of the car as ricky pulled in RICKY!!! WHAT!! He yells watch out for the dog it's only wishbone he will move trust me as I watch the dog step back he pulls up the rest of the way into the driveway I jump out of the car running up to the boy standing in the driveway and give him a hug he hugs back and I pull away hi I'm Keke but you can call me keeks ok he laughs ad ricky opens the door letting us both in you ok? ricky asks me yeah why ? You just seem a bit excited,but he was cut of by another one of the boys.Hi there I'm Connor Connor Franta and who might this lovely lady be Ricky this is my sister he says as I hug connor you can call me keeks if you want. Ok if that's what you prefer he says as he looks down at his shoes grabbing the back of his neck. Hey I'm jc and I feel a hand touch mh back I'm jc I turned around to the boy I met in the driveway he had brown fluffy hair and the cutest chubby cheeks and his eyes don't even get me started on his eyes they were the most beautiful shade of brown I never really had a thing for brown eyes blue green was kinda my thing but his eyes when I looked at him I felt something something I have never felt before we had a moment. Then I was cut off by kian I had met kian before and he gave me a big hug hey Kiki that's what I always called him hey keeks nice to see you again I smiled and laughed . Umm hi I'm sam I looked up to see a cute little blonde boy he looked a few years younger than me I gave him a hug call me keeks I said loud enough for the last boy to hear hi keeks I'm trevor you can call me trevvy if you'd like ok I laughed sounds good .

Hey o decided to write more after the last one bc I got bored but pls pls pls comment if you want more pls tell me I will probs write anyways still comment though