chapter 6

Connors POV
I heard that Keke went to the gym with jc and so I wanted to go and hang with her while jc was working out. I was gonna try to get her to like me because last night I saw her going unto his room crying I was wishing that she was going into my room. When walked into the gym she was wrapped around his hips and they were kissing. What you guys doing I asked connor um nothing she says jumping off of jc's hips you guys were doing something I showed her a pic I took on my phone. Then Sam cam in Ooohh I'm sending this to Ricky he says taking my phone.
Keke's POV
I umm I I can explain I look connor in the eyes and I could see he was hurting,I could see was about to cry and he ran out of the gym getting in his car connor wait. I grab his hand and he Turns and I kiss him,and jump on his hips wrapping my arms around his neck and he holds me kissing me back then he starts to kiss my neck.I look up and see jc I mouth the words I'm sorry but I love you to him and he mouths back I understand I jump down before he gives me a hickey. I looked up at him and grabbed his neck making his face come to mine and I passionately kiss him and I whisper we don't want ricky to find out about this do we he shakes his head. I walked away getting in jc's car He was sitting g in the front seat I grabbed his hand and I could tell he was jealous I'm sorry I say as he drives out of the parking lot. when we got to the house ricky wasn't home so me went into jc's room and he picked me up and wrapped me around him then he pushed me aginst the wall kissing me grabbing my butt,and I kissed back I heard the door slam and I heard ricky screaming mine and jc's name .I told jc to lock his door and I ran into Ricky's room before he got their keek what's this he handed me his phone. There was a picture of me and jc at the gym kissing me wrapped around him umm, I don't know who that is I handed the phone back to ricky. Yes you do he yelled that's you and jc where is that dead piece of meat he asked me .

Ok if anyone is reading these pls comment telling me if you like it or not