Night 1

Aphmau's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau: "Wow! So I really got the job!" (She smiles happily)
Jeff: " Yep. So let me give you the grand tour!".
  (Timeskip to after the tour)
Jeff: "Ok, so now that you know the ins and outs of this place, you'll have to take the nights shift."
Aphmau: "What why?"
Jeff: "Well it pays the most money plus that's your only option."
Aphmau: "Oh ok." (She feels scared and worried)
   Meanwhile, Aphmau goes to work and she doesn't feel right because a long time ago, her little brother, Sammy, went missing and was claimed dead at "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria". Her sister,Claire, was devastated ever since that day.
Purple Guy's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purple Guy: "Wow,we got a new victim tonight, I wonder what he looks like.", he thinks to himself.
Aphmau enters the pizzeria.
Aphmau: "Hello...anyone here", she said with fear. To P.G.'s (Purple Guy) response, a GIRL is working here.
P.G.: "Wow.....She's s-s-so beautiful.....I've never seen anyone like that since Mari....."he said quietly with amazement.
Aphmau goes into the office and listens to the voice message Jeff sent her. P.G. didn't even go anywhere near her because he was scared of her finding him.
  (Timeskip to midnight)
The animatronics have started to move around, and Aphmau was starting to get scared. She has never been this frightened in her life.
P.G.: "Oh no they're gonna scare her away....",he thought,"I wish I could hurt those darn animatronics.", he thought. It was 5:59 and soon Aphmau would leave.
  (At 6:00)
Aphmau: "Yes!!! Finally I can go home now, and away from those freaky animatronics.

Ok guys!!! I put my effort into this, and I know this isn't like the M.C./F.N.A.F. series Aphmau has, but hey I tried😋. I HOPE U ALL LOVED IT AND I WILL SEE ALL OF U NEXT TIME. BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!😎