Ch.7 "Forgotten"

+Two years Later+ (We are now in the present)

~Laura POV~

(Coffee Shop)

I knew those eyes no way could it be? is it Ross?!!

"Umm Hello" the-man-that-might-be-Ross said waiving his hand in front of my face that's when I realize I was starting at him for a minute "Um sorry...here is your change enjoy your coffee" I said still shocked on what I have seen my face was pale like if I have seen a ghost. So many memories ,that I was trying to bury deep deep into my brain, came through my head in just that instant I looked into his eyes. I know is him it has to be him i can feel it the only thing that i have in mind is Did he reconize me? Will i ever see him again? Is he going to come back ?...

Work was over it felt like the time past really sloooowly all i wanted to do is get home. When I got there my mom and dad where sitting in the couch watching a movie.

"Hey honey how was work" My mom asked "Great!" I said not sounding convinsing i think she notice it because she asked "Is everything alright?" mom said with her mom-worry-look in her eyes."Im fine mom" i said as i hurry upstair to Vanessa room.

"We need to talk!" I said as i stormed in her room "Umm Hello to you too and has anyone taught you to knock before you enter" my sister said of course being her bossy self. I gave her the i-dont-care-look "I think i just saw Ross!" i said not even thinking if my parents where standing outside the door Eavesdropping they do that sometimes and is freaking annoying! "o ok" my sister said calmy not the expresion i was looking for it was like she already knew Ross was already in NY...wait a minute DID SHE?

"You knew he was in NY didnt you?!" I said sounding a little bit angry

"Maybeee" Vanessa said

"WHY DIDNT YOU TOLD ME??" Now i was really angry

"Beacause i though you didnt really wanted to know nothing about him after what happend with you two" Vanessa said it like it was the most convincing answer but noooo no no! i knew my sister and she was LYING!

"Tell me the TRUTH!" I said to her

"That is the truth! now leave me alone and go to your room already i have a lot of homework to do" Vanessa said sounding froustrated

"NO IS NOT! TELL ME!!" how i hate when someone tells me a lie

"Low your voice down mom could hear you and come over here" Vanesa said trying to get me to calm down

"Tell me nessa i need to know the truth" i said probably begging her already to tell me the truth

"finee but promise me you wont tell mom that i told you" she said "what does mom has to do with any of this?" I said sounding confuse "just promise me!" she said i still was confuse but if i didnt promise her i would never hear the truth so i went and said "I promise" it was all i could do at that moment "Thanks and I found Ross in the University thats how i knew he was in NY and when i got home i though you already be there but you weren't but mom was there and she was worry by the look on my face and i had no choice but to tell her because i was shocked just like you and she told me to tell you nothing because she knew you where trying to get over him"

"MOM KNEW ABOUT THIS!!?" I said anger started to build up in me

"Slow your voice down and yes but she was just trying to help" Vanessa voice was calm she had mom tone of voice calm and gentle which sometimes it was annoying to me in occasions like this I try to calm down which it seemed impossible but I finally calmed down.

"Ok I'm calm down now but why would Ross be doing in the university?" I ask my sister with a curious look on my face  

"Well didn't you knew?" My sister said sounding confuse

"Knew  what?" I said

"Well Ross has a brother name Riker he is cute by the way anyways he studies at the University I am right now" my sister reply to me with the I-know-it-all-tone she uses that tone a lot to be honest but I don't think she realizes but that's not my main problems at all

"He has a brother?? how come he never told me about him" I said sounding a bit irritated sure I didn't have to know every thing about Ross but his brother come on? why would he hide that he has a brother?

"Ummm Hello earth to Laura" My sister said of course I didn't response because I was stuck in my cloud of thinking  until... she slap me in the back of my head

"ouch that hurt" I said rubbing the back of my head with one of my hands "What do you want" I said like I didn't knew what she wanted "I want you to get your ass off my room right now that's why you have your own room now, stop spending so much time in here it feels like you already live her" she said with her annoying sister voice

"Blah blah BLAHHHHH.." I said while I was leaving her room and entering mines it was right next to Vanessa's

I was sitting on my bed when I turn on my phone to cheek what time it was, it was 9:00 p.m already "Oh crap" I took a really quick shower when I got done with it I waited for my hair to get dry I was getting ready to go to sleep I was sooo tired but with all the thinking in my head it kept me from closing my eyes there was this thing that have been bothering me but kept hoping it would have gotten away but it hasn't when Ross was at the coffee shop he didn't seem to have recognize me have he really forgotten about me...

Hi sorry for the really really long wait my bad I have been busy with everything and stuff I'm Truly sorry, but I will try to update more maybe my Updates would be Saturday :) I'm really happy to have seen that some of yall been liking the story so far THANK YOU <3 :D