Day 1 (continue)

I stood up in front of my house. Is the most beautiful house in our town. It's unique, because it has a mix of greek and italian architecture.

"Hello Mrs Emily."

I turned around to see our security guard, Gilber.

"Oh, hi Gilber! How was your day?"

"Normal, like the others. Thanks for asking Mrs Emily."

"I have told you to call me Emily. Not Mrs. You are just 5 years older than me!"

"Ok Mrs Em... - sorry Emily. I have to remind you that today, you are having lunch with Prestons at 14:00."

"Oh thank you! I had forgot it! I must be quick. Bye Gilber!"

I didn't wait to hear his reply. I ran upstairs and went to my room. I closed the door and I open the radio.
(The song that was playing is this in the top.)

You can tell that my bedroom is like a small apartment. I have a living room with a sofa and a home - cinema tv, a luxurious bathroom, a large balcony, which is decorated with flowers and expensive furnitures, and a bedroom with a large bed and a room - closet.

I danced for a few minutes in the rythm of the song, and then I dressed in a long white dress. That time, the lunch bell rang. I'm always late for lunch! I ran to the stairs and fortunately, today I was on my time. I had to be kind to help my dad because Mr Preston is his boss and he had to make a good impression.

The lunch went good. After a few hours, the Prestons left and I went to my room to dress up for my date with Daniel. I hate when I have a busy programm, but I take courage of the fact that it was Friday.

"Knock knock." I heard a voice behind my door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

My big brother Shen got in, with his blue eyes staring at me. Everyone says that we are twins, but in fact, is a year older than me.

"What are you doing?"

"I will go for dinner with Daniel."

"Oh. Really intersting."

I rolled my eyes.

"What are your plans?"

"Jordan will came here to see a movie."

Jordan is his best friend. They know each other so many years. I have him like my brother.

Then, the door bell rang.

"See you later!" I told him and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I ran outside. The fresh air hit my face. It was a little bit cold for March.
I must had take a jacket, but now it's too late.

"Here you are!" Daniel told me.

I ran and I gave him a big hug.

"Oh, I missed you so much."

"You have to see me only 6 hours!"

"Really? I thought that was 6 days!"

He laughed and he kissed my nose.

"Come in, we will be late."

"For what? Where are we going?"

"You will see Em. Just be patient."

After a few minutes, we were outside of a restaurant called "Kinmals Brothers". Daniel parked his car near the door.

"I haven't been here before." I told him.