PROLOGUE: THE END

3rd Party POV

Two Years Ago

She sat there, for the third day in a row, wondering where it all went wrong. They went on a surprise trip to one of Ryan's beach house. It was beautiful, with the adobe house feel, small porch swing, and the pool in the back yard. It had everything a couple in love would want. However, Ryan had to leave for an emergency board meeting and has been gone for the last two weeks.

Today was supposed to be their last day at the beach house, but she must venture the long plane ride home alone, the emergency lasted for two weeks, when she got the phone call three days ago she just sat there not knowing what to do. He called saying that the meeting is going to last a little bit longer than expected and that she should just pack and be prepared to leave at anytime.

As she got ready for the plane ride, it was the last thing she wanted to do was leave their last opportunity alone, but that is what she needed to do. Thank goodness she never did tell him that she was pregnant, because at this rate it might not ever know its father.

The car pulls up to the curb and she looks back wanting the moment to last, but that is just her imagination. That was the last time she's talked to Ryan.