Chapter 1

*7 Years Later*

Click. I heard the door of the library shut. The cold January breeze wafted through the library.

In walked a girl that I've never seen before. She had strawberry blonde hair, and beautiful green eyes.

She saw me, and smiled.

I smiled back.

She's pretty hot. She must be new in town, I thought.

She walked towards the back of the library. I turned back to my studying, not paying much attention to her anymore. I really needed to pass this class! I almost failed last semester, and if I wanted to play soccer this season, I would have to get my grades up considerably.

I studied for about an hour, then checked my phone. 6:54.

I should be getting home, it's a full moon tonight.

Even though I can control when I turn, I still feel uneasy on these days. It had been almost a year and a half since I became a werewolf

*Flashback*

I had just gotten home from my first day of freshman year and I was feeling lightheaded. I raced up to the bathroom and locked myself in there.

I was breathing heavily, and sweating so much.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a hairy beast.

"Mother fu-!" , I screamed, quickly backing away.

"Get away from me!", I warned as I fell into the tub.

The shower curtain fell on me and I grabbed the pole from the curtain. I held it up as a weapon.

"Show yourself!", I demanded.

I crept up to the mirror holding the pole in my hands.

I saw the creature in the mirror again and dropped the pole on the floor.

That's when I saw my hands. They had short hair all over them!

And my nails! They were long too!

I screamed and ran back to the bathtub and hid in there.

I don't know how long I was in there, clutching myself. Scared. I felt so childish.

The I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Dylan, you in there?", I heard my cousin Derek ask from outside the bathroom door.

"Don't come in here!", I yelled.

"Why? What are you doing? Are you messing with yourself? Because if you are I think I can teach you some pretty good techni-"

"Noo! I'm not doing that! I'm - I'm - I'm scared, Derek..."

"What is it then? Are you okay?"

"There is something wrong with me", I say.

"Open the door then"

"I can't. I - you - you'll get scared!"

"Trust me I won't. I wont judge you."

"But how can trust you? I don't even know what's going on!"

"Just trust me. I think I know what's happening to you"

I don't answer for a few minutes and Derek just waits outside. But I gather my courage, and finally get up, and walk to the door. I unlock it.

Derek opens the door and walks in. He sees me, and then he hugs me. It takes me a while to hug him back.

"You're okay," he says.

*Flashback Over*

---------------------------
Picture is Derek, Dylan's cousin!! ;)