Chapter 1: Sina

Emilia Sina Nivea An Marie Zielinski. That's my full name and everyone calls me E.Z. I just got a job working on MTV's latest TV show 'The House That Built Me'. I'm currently at a coffee shop buying everyone's morning coffee to get the day started.
    "Hey there love. The usual?" asked the manager Flaura.
    "Yes please thank you." I responded grabbing out the money to pay her. She gave me my change and I sat down to wait.
    "Hi sorry to bother you, but is it ok if I sit here? Every other seat is taken?" a male voice asked me. I looked up to see chocolate brown eyes and brown hair.
    "Oh yeah of course. I'm just waiting on my order." I replied smiling at him. He said a quick thanks and sat down picking up his phone that happened to be ringing.
    "Hey James. Yeah I'm just getting my coffee then I'll head over. How's my favourite niece doing? That's good. I'll talk to you later. Bye." he said into his phone smiling every now and again. Flaura called my order out and I stood up to get it.
    "Thanks again for letting me sit down with you......" he started to thank.
    "Sina." I told him filling in the blank.
    "Sina. I hope to see again tomorrow." he smiled. I smiled back at him and was on my way.
*On Set*
    "Ah E.Z. I need you to make the reservations for the promotion party." Julia my boss told me when I brought her her coffee. I nodded my head and left to immediately take care of that. While trying to find a nice environment that was perfect for the party I kept thinking back to the guy from the coffee shop. I didn't even get his name. Just that he knows someone named James and has a niece.
    "Who are you drooling about?" Krislie asked walking up to me.
    "Me? Oh no one. Just trying to get this done is all." I responded rather quickly.
    "Mmhmm." She hummed.
    "I'm serious. Now get back to work before you keep us here longer than we need to be." I teased her. She sashayed away clicking her tongue together in a disbelieving tone. I simply rolled my eyes getting back to work. Let me just tell you, trying to find a venue that's family friendly is hard.
    "You know it's like midnight right?" Krislie said startling me.
    "Gosh woman. Near gave me a heart attack. I'm almost done I promise." I told her booking the venue and shutting down my laptop. I grabbed my stuff and we were off for the night only to start this same process later that day.