At school

I wake up at my new school and you know what I am.... A late girl in a school for the arts where she knows barely no one.... Barely... And doesn't know where to go. I dress in my navy blue button up shirt, black jeans, black and white checker board belt, I wear my black bracelets and my spider necklace, I throw my straight hair ( I straightened it)  in a pony tail, shove my feet in black leather boots and ran out the door.
I bump into Blake right as I was opened the door.
Me: oh hay Blake, I gotta go I'm late
Blake: no you aren't your right on time
( he has a smug grin on his face)
Me: yes I am move
Blake: you didn't lock your room so I went in and changed your alarm clock, you know you look adorable when you sleep
Me: what the hell! Blake I'm gonna kill you
Blake: as long as your wearing a sexy outfit that shows that ass of yours it's alright with me baby( wink )
I storm down the hall and he easily keeps up, which makes me even madder, which makes his dumb ass smile get even bigger which also got me mad. I storm into the office and say in a cheesy voice the whole I'm new and I need my schedule routine, the dumb ass lady takes forever and then she has the nerve to assign Blake as my guide since I have every single class with him, I hope that lady burns with Blake in hell. Long story short he points out to every teacher he's my guide, walks with me to every class with his arm around me which I shove off but he quickly replaces it with grabbing my hand in a death grip, the asshole. When it's finnaly the end of school, I sprint to my dorm with Blake on my heels I get to my room two seconds before him, throw the door in his face and lock the door. Finnaly peace and quiet he yells at me through the door but my music is on full blast and I'm screaming the lyrics till I can't hear him anymore, I do hw and just sit in my room loving the peace and quiet well other than my music in my little sanctuary. I fall asleep, dam you drowsiness you win.......... again........