That man....

"ASHTON COME OVER HERE AND SEE WHAT I FOUND!!!!!"said Gamzee. Ashton walked over to Gamzee and looked at the cave he found. "Nice Gamzee....wanna go in?" Gamzee began walking in which was meaning yes. As they walked through they found a large room that was lit brightly some how. "dude whats all this" Well I guess I should give you a description of what is in the room.  It was a large round room with many wires and pipes on the walls. But the weird thing is that it was like a science lab inside, and spotless, As if it were used recently. But the factor that it was clean was not as suprising as what was located in the middle of the room where all the pipes and wires connected. In the middle of the room was a pedestal that had many crevasses and a dent in the middle of it big enough to put a thumb in. Right in front of it was a large pad with some weird symbol on it. "Yo.....I think I know what to do..." Said Gamzee. Ashton looked at Gamzee as if he were crazy."how?" he said." Well you remember that I told you I have weird dreams, and sometimes they come true?" Ashton looked at him and said "Yes...." Gamzee said "Well you prick your thumb and put it in that dent in the middle of the pedestal." "okay...what happens then?" Said Ashton. "Well I don't know.....something important." "Well okay......" Ashton moved towards the pedestal and bit his thumb hard enough to make it bleed. The he slowly put it on the dent in the pedestal. In half a second a metal strap held his thumb to the pedestal. A lot of his blood was drained and going through the crevasses. Then beeping started. Finnaly a voice from out of nowhere came out and said "Blood line accepted." The strap let go of Ashtons thumb and then a large beam of light came out of the plat form. Then something began to materialize. It was a person. He finally materialized. The man look surprisingly like you it was incredible.

                                                     End of chapter 2.