| Chapter 1 |

"Have much fun at Blackwell sweetie" Mom said.

"Don't forget to call us every week son"

It was my first day at Blackwell. "Well son, are very proud of you. Call us when your settled okay?"

"Mom, Dad, I really must hurry, or I'll be late. I'll make sure to call you okay?"

'See you sweety! Good luck'

And so the boy walked. He would get the right papers for his room in the dorm and of course, all of his stuff. Lucky he was, the boy didn't have any lessons that week so he could all take it slow. As he walked in the school he saw the table with an huge sign saying: 'APPLICATION PAPERS' The boy said his name and got his scedule and the key for his room. As he walked he looked at it. It Said: '109'
Completely lost. He only saw a caretaker. The caretaker was looking weard out of his eyes, but yet peaceful and calm. The boy walked towards him and spoke.

"Ehr.. Can you help me, I'm a little lost.."

The weard looking man replied: "You where heading to the boys dormetories weren't you?"

He nodded.

"The boys dorms are just behind that corner. Have a nice day."

"Uh thanks.. You too"

As the boy walked he saw a girl. She was an brunette with short hair and a bag in her hand. She is cute, he tought.

The Girl looked like she could use some help. The bruinette boy walked up to her and said: "Hi are you lost? You seem like it though."5

"I could use some help actually. Do you know where the Girls dorm is?" The girl replied

"Same problem as me I had a couple seconds ago. Do you mind if I walk with you?"

"No ofcourse not. You can show me the way."

And as they walked towards the dorms, they chatted a bit about home and their families.

When they finally arived she said: "Thanks for brining me at my dorm."

"No biggie.' The boy smiled.

She said: "I realised, You don't even know my name yet. I'm Max."

"As in Maxime? Anyways I'm Warren."

*¤*

Okay I'm just really excited you made it to here. I just hope my English didn't piss you off :3

Next part tomorrow :)