| Chapter 5 |

"3 cups of coffee please." I said.

We were at the two Wales for lunch. It was about an week ago Max told me she is able to time travel.

"Go sit with your friends. You'll get your coffee." Joyce said.

"So we still have to figure out why Mr. Jefferson was looking for you." Chloe said.

"I told you I don't know. Mabe it's just stalking me because of the everyday heroes contest. I still have to hand in an good photo tho."

"But all of your photos are good!" I said.

"Indeed." It was Joyce with 3 cups of warm coffee. "Do you guys want something to eat?" She asked.

"I'm fine thanks" I said. I already had lunch in the buss.

"Can I have an muffin please?" Max said.

"For me the late machiato chocolate and pancakes with sugar and jam. Actually. Make it 3" Chloe said with a big smirk on her face.

"I guess you are gonna play them yourself aren't ya?"

"Ehr.."

"I give you 2 young lady'"

"argh Fine mom make it 2" Chloe said.
When Joyce was gone, Chloe said: "Free lunch yay" She smiled.

"Okay but Mr Jefferson. I feel he's connected to Rachel somehow." I said.

"Mabe he drugged her just like Kate." Max said.

"That's hard to think. Nathan did that. I was drugged myself remember?" Chloe said.

"You where? By Nathan?" Gasped in awe.

"Yup" She replied while popping the p.

I didn't know about this.

:The next time I see Nathan I will punch him in the face and I will say FOR CHLOE!" I said.

"You better not do that."

"What can I better not?" Joyce said.

"Just leave it mom."

"Well than.. Here ya go." As she dropped the food on the table, Mr jefferson came in.

"Hi Joyce, nice seeing you again. I would like to order One coffee and an Belgium waffle please."

"Hi mark how are you?"

"Hungry actually haha"

"Well go sit down than."

Mr. Jefferson saw Max and said "Oh hi Max, I've been looking for you all day."

"Hi Mr. Jefferson. Why were you actually?"

"I wanted you to hand in your photo very soon. You only have 3 days left. Since that you are such a good photographer."

'"Well thanks. I'm working on it."

"Well see you guys in class! Don't be late!"

He sat down an booth not far away from us. We couldn't talk any longer about Nathan and Mr jefferson, so they decided to leave. '

"Thanks for the food mom! Byee"

We walked to the pickup of Chloe and stepped in. 'To Blackwell please my fellow taxi driver."

"Yes ma'am"

In front of the campus we said goodbye to Chloe and went to art class.

"All right I had a great cup of coffee, so I'm in an good mood, you guys better not ruin it." Jefferson said. I sat next to Max. She wrote a little letter saying 'Look at this' She grabbed my hand and said loudly: 'RUIND HAHA I GOT YOUR MOOD RUIND' Than she hold up her hand.

We went back in time.