| Chapter 8 |

In art class, I sat next to Max, just to protect her. Mr. Jefferson was watching Max. The Bell rang, Mr Jefferson said: 'Can you stay for a bit longer max?'

'Is it important, I mean...'

'Yes max it is.'

'Can Warren stay with me?'

'Ofcourse he can.'

Everybody stood up and almost ran out of the classroom. Mr. Jefferson closed the windows and the door, he said: 'So come a little closer to me peeps, this is top secret.'

We came closer. Apperently He grabbed me and pulled a gun at me.

'MAX!' Mr jefferson knocked me in my stomach.

'If you say one more fucking word I'll kill you'

'Mr jefferson, what do you want?' Max almost cried.

'I want you to come with me.' Max grabbed my hand, and was rewinding.

We were standing in front of the classroom.

'Okay that was so fucking scary. You saved my life Max'

'Okay I don't want to go in this class anymore. Let's go for a walk or something.' Max said.

We walked towards the lighthouse. 'Let's play truth or dare.' Max said. 'Sure, Truth' 'Hmmm.. from when did you start crushing on me?' 'Do you remember the moment you lost your dorm?' 'Yes' 'Well You were cute when you were lost. Now also' She smiled. It was the most prettiest smile I've ever seen in my whole life. No way I'm ever going to lose her.