CHAPTER ONE running into the question

** Clair POV **

I wake up, it the sound a chirping birds. And real ones to, they are outside my window. That's what I love about summer vacation, being able to sleep till the birds wake me up. I get out of bed and take a shower.
" Cecilia, your breaking my heart..." I start to sing. I love that song, it's Cecilia by the vamps, there's someone else in it to, but I can't remember his name. I get out of the shower and blow-dry my hair.
Then I walk to my suitcase. ( since I'm staying at an inn. ) I pick out pair of light wash jeans and a red flannel, with a grey tank top underneath.
Then I put on my toms, put my hair in to a messy bun. Then I put some  new batteries in my camera and then head out the door.
As I'm making my way to the diner I hear lots of screaming, and then foot steps. Oh I bet you that they are serving French toast today!
Dam it! I'm not going to get any! I start to walk faster.
Then all of a sudden when I turn the corner I bump into someone.
" ouch!" I yell.
" sorryyyyyy..." The boy yells back as he keeps running.
As soon as I stand up I get knocked to the floor again, but this time by a stamped of teenage girls. I wonder who that was? I think to myself as I keep walking to the diner. Then it hits me!
They weren't screaming about French toast! I can still have it!