CHAPTER TWO

** Clair POV **

It's 7:54 when I get back to my room. I flop down on my bed and scream when I land on my camera.
" oh shit." I mumble.
Thank god! Nothing happened to it! Then I remember that I have to upload all of my photos from today off of my camera and into my computer.
I get up and walk over to the desk. I login to my computer and start to upload the pictures.
I walk to the bathroom and decide to take a shower because I have to wait for my pictures.
" ouch!" I yell when I get into the shower. When I ran I to that boy today I cut my leg.
It was the stamped of girls that ended up giving me the cut. I think that it might have been a high heel that did it. God how can people ware heels, and run in them?!
I get out of the shower and put on my sweatpants and a light blue tank top. Then I put my hair into a messy bun and walk back out to my computer. The pictures are finished uploading so I start to flip though them.
" what the hell?" I mumble to myself looking at one of the photos.
It's a clear image, it's a boy. I think that it might be the boy that I ran into today. I never did see his face, so I guess that it has to be him. Man, he's hot.
I have to meet him!
I turn off my laptop and flop onto my bed. I grab my pho won and my headphones.
I turn on my playlist. The first song that comes on is locked away. I love that song!
I've been laying in bed for along time now but I can't sleep! I can't stop thinking about that boy and all his hotness!
Then I feel my eyelids getting heavy, so I let them close and drift off into a deep sleep.

************************************************************
Hey guys it's Anna,
And I wanted to say sorry for not updating in FOREVER!
But I've been busy get petting ready for back to school. I start on the 8th.
And when I'm not shopping for supplies, I'm working, and when I'm not working volunteering, and when I'm not doing any of those things I'm writing my other book
" our summer in North Carolina. " so I'm really sorry.
But I'm going to be updating tonight, while I'm listening to every song Shawn Mendes song ever.
The whole album handwritten, show you,  oh Cecilia ft Shawn Mendes, believe, and more!
Thanks guys for understanding.
Xo ~ Anna ❤️❤️✌️✌️