Chapter 1

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

I wake up furiously and look at my clock ..

"I'm gonna be late for the first day of school !" I yelled and ran to my closet to get my school uniform.

finally 5th grade .. and I'm 10 which is , I know .. Young .

But great first day , ya know ?

"Aiko! Your gonna be late if you don't come down in this instant!" My mom yelled

I rushed over to my bed and tied my shoes to run downstairs with my book bag .

"Here's your packed lunch , good luck honey.." She kisses me gently on my cheek .

I smile and run out the door.

I can hear the school bells .. So I run faster I had a piece of bread in my mouth while running so I must of looked like an idiot but whatever .. I don't care.

* BAM *

I ran into someone but I can't tell who

I try to open my eyes and I see a boy with the same school uniform but for males .

"Oh god I'm sorry ! Please forgive me.." He pleaded

"It's okay , don't worry about it." I smile it off

He puts out his hand so I take it and he pulls me up .

"My name's Hansol , what's yours?" He smiles

"Aiko.. I know weird name" I said nervously

"Nah, it's unique. I like it" he blushes.

"So wanna walk with me to school ?"

I answer him ..

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we get there in time when they were about to close the gate ..

we run in and look at our schedules .. we have the same home room , great .

He smiles and walks with my to the home room .

We walk in and I notice a lot of people I know from last year , thank god.. I was worried.

"AIKO!!" I familiar voice appeared.

It was Jenny .. My friend.

"Hey Jenny , haven't seen you all summer." I said smiling.

"I know I was so busy with my family..." Jenny stops and looks next to me.

"Soo who's that? Your boyfriend?" She smirks

"W-what?! No. He's my friend we just met to be honest with you.." I smiled nervously .

He smiled

"I'm Hansol, nice to meet you Jenny."

"Same to you." She looks away to talk to her other friends .

"Well, why don't we sit ?" Hansol smiled.

He likes smiling..

"Alright" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 months later ..

* SCHOOL BELL RINGS *

Everyone by now is walking home with their friends but I was by myself.. I couldn't find Hansol .. I saw him in the morning but I couldn't find him the rest of the day ..

I walk by a church and decide to go on the back yard of it ..

Beautiful trees full of flowers surrounding the church covered it which made it so pretty .

I walk int he back to admire it more but once I do .. I see Hansol..

"Why is Hansol here ?" I whisper .

I start to eavesdrop but I really couldn't put out the words he was saying ..

I was trying to read his lips but .. Still couldn't .

I grabbed my stomach and yelled his name ..

"HANSOL??"

He looked at me and turned red.

"What are you doing here? It's about to rain." I said worried.

"Don't worry about me, you won't have to by tomorrow.." He said with a down look.

"What are you talking about ? I care about you .. And I always will Hansol."

"I SAID DONT WORRY ABOUT ME OKAY?" he yelled.

"Hansol what is wrong with you today ? You're not acting like yourself ?" I said

"I'm scared to tell you.. And I don't want to hurt you Aiko.." He said about to tear.

"Tell me, I promise you will never hurt me."

"I'm moving.. To Korea." He said slowly.

"Korea? That's far Hansol, how are we gonna see each other ? How are we gonna be able to be together ? I thought we were gonna be together until we get old.." I'm.. crying.

"Aiko, I promise you I will see you again, and so will you, but you will not see me for awhile.."

He stopped

"I love you, and yes I know it's young love but honestly you have been there for me. Like no one has ever done that.. Seriously. And you care about me, and I know you do, people always thought we were dating cause we were so close but I know, we will be together. I can't promise that but I can say it."

Hansol just walked up to me and hugged me while I was crying ..

"Goodbye"

.
..
...
....

He.. Loves me

~~~~~~~~~